- Genuine Factory Casio Replacement Band
- Lug Width/Band Width: 16mm/26mm
- Replaces Band Nos. 70642266 and 71604349
- Fits: DW-6900 and other models listed
- DW-5300 DW-5900 DW-6000 DW-6100 DW-6200 DW-6600 DW-6695 DW-6900 DW-8700 G-6900 GW-6900
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.60 shipping
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Casio G-shock 71604262 Original Factory Black Rubber Watch Band Strap fits DW-6100-1V DW-6100-7V DW-6900-1V DW-6900G-1V. This band is specifically for the Casio G-shock DW-6100-1V DW-6100-7V DW-6900-1V DW-6900G-1V models. Casio bands are made for specific model numbers and are not interchangeable. Please make sure the model number of your watch is listed as a compatible model. The band is a Black Resin Rubber Watch Band, with a Black Rubber Loop and a Black Plastic Buckle.
- Department: Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer: Casio
- Package Dimensions: 8 x 2 x 0.1 inches
- ASIN: B00UO64CDQ
- Item model number: 71604262
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: March 14, 2015
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Case diameter||5.00 centimeters|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
Casio Men's W735H-1AVCF Super Illuminator Watch With Black Resin Band
Casio- Analog Sport Watch
Casio Men's G-Shock Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Black, 20 (Model: DW5600E-1V)
Casio Men's Solar Sport Combination Watch
Casio F91W-1 Classic Resin Strap Digital Sport Watch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||The Watchband Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Band Material Type||Silicone||Resin||Resin||Resin||Resin||Resin|
|Band Width||26.0 millimeters||38 millimeters||18 millimeters||26 millimeters||28 millimeters||18 millimeters|
|Case Diameter||5.00 cm||44 millimeters||43 millimeters||45 millimeters||46 millimeters||33 millimeters|
|Clasp Type||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle|
|Special Features||n/a||timer, light||—||light, stop-watch||light, luminous, measures-seconds||alarm-feature, luminous|
|Watch Movement||Quartz||Japanese Quartz||Japanese Quartz||Quartz||Japanese Quartz||Quartz|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fit and finish seems exactly as I remember the original strap being. I can't even tell the difference when wearing it. I have already worn it through some house construction and it is holding up well. If you need a replacement band for your G-Shock watch, this is a good replacement.
Worth mentioning: on G-2500 you cannot reattach the plastic retainer bar for the original strap that is held on with screws. The design of this strap is slightly different and doesn't allow for the bar to go over it as it does on the original. Functionally, I don't think that retainer is hugely necessary, however, you'll have screw holes exposed. IMO, this only adds to the rugged, utilitarian, "unfinished" look of the watch, but your mileage may vary.