Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on March 29, 2017
Exact OEM replacement for my Casio GW6900 (TOUGH SOLAR) easy to install. I didn't realize how beat up my old band was until I installed a new one. Looks great!
on August 22, 2013
I bought this to replace one of the bands I lost on an older g-shock watch. Keep in mind that the Spring Bars are not included. But feel free to purchase a spring bar set such as this here:SE Professional 360 Piece Spring Bar Set For Watches JT6322WP
on April 25, 2017
Not exactly like the original one....but I like it just the same. Shows no sign or wear...work in this watch every day..sun...rain...oil...dirt..gas
gets on it. .definitely a strong product.
on April 3, 2017
Great band, and it fits perfect ! I couldn't be any more happy.
My 5 year old watch looks new again !!
on February 3, 2015
This is a high quality oem replacement. It is an exact replacement for my casio G-shock DW 6900. However my original had a black plastic looking clasp and this one has a nice stainless steel one like it shows in the picture. I knew this when I bought it and am very pleased with the quality of my purchase. The band is the exact same color as my watch however the rubber on my watch is polished from wearing It. The band has a slightly more flat black appearance the way my watch did when it was brand new. It will polish with wear as well. This band doesn't come with pins so if you need them you must order them separately. (TIP) If you are working on the DW 6900 you do not need to remove the small phillips screws on the side of the watch to remove the band as I did. Those screws hold the rubber bezel on the watch and have nothing to do with the band pins. This band came in OEM packaging and does not appear to be a fake. However it is such good quality that I wouldn't care if it was. I usually order products using PRIME. However I ordered this from Just Calculators because It sounded like the real OEM band. They offered free shipping as well and I received it very quickly anyway. (TIP) I purchased a new battery from a local radio shack and found some very good youtube videos on replacing the battery. You must reset the watch after replacing the battery by jumping the AC terminal. Also hydrogen peroxide works perfect for cleaning up the old seal without harming it. (Hope this Info helps)
on December 17, 2016
It seems to be thinner than my original. It works and most important the extra part that keeps the extra strap works. Old strap constantly would fall off and was annoying. Would buy again - needed only a couple days to form to my wrist. Seems original which is what I wanted.
on September 30, 2014
Great strap! Genuine Casio G-Shock! Even better than the original band from my GW-6900 because this strap is an actual Japanese made band. All of my other G-Shock bands are either Thai or Chinese. There probably isn't much difference between the bands from Casio's various factories, and maybe I just got lucky, but it was nice to get a "real" Japanese one!
on August 11, 2016
I was glad to find the genuine Casio wrist band for mine that tore. It was difficult to get the pins snapped in because it was a good tight fit. I've always had trouble with those pins. I'm not sure that a copy of the Casio band would have been such an accurate.fit. My Casio G-Shock GW-6900 watch is fantastic. I've had it 5 years and the band has lasted that long, which is longer than I expected. I recommend that Casio owners buy genuine Casio replacement parts. You tube has videos to help installing the watch band.
on October 17, 2014
This is exactly the same band that came with the watch originally. It is a bit of a bear to replace but with a little effort i was able to get them on. Just be careful the spring loaded pins don't go flying away as you try to get them into the watch. The band does not come with an extra set.
on October 29, 2014
Just as described and very fast shipping. I had the misfortune of cutting my band a few months ago and am just getting around to getting a replacement. It was a little difficult for me to put it on, but that is due to the design itself. I've had this watch for over 10 years.