Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 17, 2016
It seems to be thinner than my original. It works and most important the extra part that keeps the extra strap works. Old strap constantly would fall off and was annoying. Would buy again - needed only a couple days to form to my wrist. Seems original which is what I wanted.
on March 28, 2013
Used this for a G Shock watch. Its very durable. Couldn't find locally after searching stores for several months. I'm handy with tools and tried to take the band off and install this band. The pins were so tight and buried in the band I took it to a jeweler to put on. Noticed even with some special tools they took a few minutes, but well worth the replacement. There is a youtube on replacing this band, though I would recommend taking it to a shop can take off and put these on without destroying them.
on March 29, 2017
Exact OEM replacement for my Casio GW6900 (TOUGH SOLAR) easy to install. I didn't realize how beat up my old band was until I installed a new one. Looks great!
on October 26, 2017
great price, beats buying a new watch
on January 10, 2018
Perfect fix exactly like the original
on September 30, 2014
Great strap! Genuine Casio G-Shock! Even better than the original band from my GW-6900 because this strap is an actual Japanese made band. All of my other G-Shock bands are either Thai or Chinese. There probably isn't much difference between the bands from Casio's various factories, and maybe I just got lucky, but it was nice to get a "real" Japanese one!
on June 30, 2017
The band is great but be careful when removing the screws
on December 29, 2016
OEM Casio watch band. I replaced the band on a 5900 series G-Shock with a plastic buckle. Much better.
on October 29, 2014
Just as described and very fast shipping. I had the misfortune of cutting my band a few months ago and am just getting around to getting a replacement. It was a little difficult for me to put it on, but that is due to the design itself. I've had this watch for over 10 years.
on April 25, 2017
Not exactly like the original one....but I like it just the same. Shows no sign or wear...work in this watch every day..sun...rain...oil...dirt..gas
gets on it. .definitely a strong product.