Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 29, 2017
Exact OEM replacement for my Casio GW6900 (TOUGH SOLAR) easy to install. I didn't realize how beat up my old band was until I installed a new one. Looks great!
on June 30, 2017
The band is great but be careful when removing the screws
on October 26, 2017
great price, beats buying a new watch
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I bought this to replace one of the bands I lost on an older g-shock watch. Keep in mind that the Spring Bars are not included. But feel free to purchase a spring bar set such as this here:SE Professional 360 Piece Spring Bar Set For Watches JT6322WP
on April 25, 2017
Not exactly like the original one....but I like it just the same. Shows no sign or wear...work in this watch every day..sun...rain...oil...dirt..gas
gets on it. .definitely a strong product.
on December 17, 2016
It seems to be thinner than my original. It works and most important the extra part that keeps the extra strap works. Old strap constantly would fall off and was annoying. Would buy again - needed only a couple days to form to my wrist. Seems original which is what I wanted.
on July 10, 2017
Fits perfectly. As good as new.
on April 12, 2016
little duller in color than the original which i actually prefer.
on December 3, 2011
There are bands that are similar in appearance but are made of a less durable material. This band is made of the same resin as the original band and should have as lengthy a life. There are less expensive bands available that I would assume would have a shorter life. I do not really recall seeing the difference pointed out in the online catalog.

Replacing this band is not a simple as most watches because of the extra shock cover. Once you peel off the outer cover it is pretty much like any other watch. Note that this band does not include the spring pins that hold the band to the watch. All in all it was what I expected when I ordered it and I am very happy with transaction.
on March 28, 2013
Used this for a G Shock watch. Its very durable. Couldn't find locally after searching stores for several months. I'm handy with tools and tried to take the band off and install this band. The pins were so tight and buried in the band I took it to a jeweler to put on. Noticed even with some special tools they took a few minutes, but well worth the replacement. There is a youtube on replacing this band, though I would recommend taking it to a shop can take off and put these on without destroying them.