Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Metallica Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on August 22, 2013
I bought this to replace one of the bands I lost on an older g-shock watch. Keep in mind that the Spring Bars are not included. But feel free to purchase a spring bar set such as this here:SE Professional 360 Piece Spring Bar Set For Watches JT6322WP
on August 11, 2016
I was glad to find the genuine Casio wrist band for mine that tore. It was difficult to get the pins snapped in because it was a good tight fit. I've always had trouble with those pins. I'm not sure that a copy of the Casio band would have been such an accurate.fit. My Casio G-Shock GW-6900 watch is fantastic. I've had it 5 years and the band has lasted that long, which is longer than I expected. I recommend that Casio owners buy genuine Casio replacement parts. You tube has videos to help installing the watch band.
on February 3, 2015
This is a high quality oem replacement. It is an exact replacement for my casio G-shock DW 6900. However my original had a black plastic looking clasp and this one has a nice stainless steel one like it shows in the picture. I knew this when I bought it and am very pleased with the quality of my purchase. The band is the exact same color as my watch however the rubber on my watch is polished from wearing It. The band has a slightly more flat black appearance the way my watch did when it was brand new. It will polish with wear as well. This band doesn't come with pins so if you need them you must order them separately. (TIP) If you are working on the DW 6900 you do not need to remove the small phillips screws on the side of the watch to remove the band as I did. Those screws hold the rubber bezel on the watch and have nothing to do with the band pins. This band came in OEM packaging and does not appear to be a fake. However it is such good quality that I wouldn't care if it was. I usually order products using PRIME. However I ordered this from Just Calculators because It sounded like the real OEM band. They offered free shipping as well and I received it very quickly anyway. (TIP) I purchased a new battery from a local radio shack and found some very good youtube videos on replacing the battery. You must reset the watch after replacing the battery by jumping the AC terminal. Also hydrogen peroxide works perfect for cleaning up the old seal without harming it. (Hope this Info helps)
on September 30, 2014
Great strap! Genuine Casio G-Shock! Even better than the original band from my GW-6900 because this strap is an actual Japanese made band. All of my other G-Shock bands are either Thai or Chinese. There probably isn't much difference between the bands from Casio's various factories, and maybe I just got lucky, but it was nice to get a "real" Japanese one!
on October 17, 2014
This is exactly the same band that came with the watch originally. It is a bit of a bear to replace but with a little effort i was able to get them on. Just be careful the spring loaded pins don't go flying away as you try to get them into the watch. The band does not come with an extra set.
on October 29, 2014
Just as described and very fast shipping. I had the misfortune of cutting my band a few months ago and am just getting around to getting a replacement. It was a little difficult for me to put it on, but that is due to the design itself. I've had this watch for over 10 years.
on September 6, 2014
This was the product I ordered, ( pictured), but not what i received. The buckle is a black chrome and thinner gauge steel. (very flimsy). Not even sure if it's stainless. The band is a different style also. Basically, not what I ordered. And definitely not what was pictured
on March 28, 2013
Used this for a G Shock watch. Its very durable. Couldn't find locally after searching stores for several months. I'm handy with tools and tried to take the band off and install this band. The pins were so tight and buried in the band I took it to a jeweler to put on. Noticed even with some special tools they took a few minutes, but well worth the replacement. There is a youtube on replacing this band, though I would recommend taking it to a shop can take off and put these on without destroying them.
on January 4, 2013
I was seeking the OEM replacement band for my Casio sports watch. I never liked the mall kiosk replacement band I'd purchased some years ago. When that third-party band finally needed replacement I was delighted to find and purchase this OEM item. It fits perfectly, looks and wears excellently, making it the perfect replacement. Even the band's resin material is more flexible and of higher quality than the kiosk model. Now i will have more years to enjoy wearing my G-shock watch.
on December 3, 2011
There are bands that are similar in appearance but are made of a less durable material. This band is made of the same resin as the original band and should have as lengthy a life. There are less expensive bands available that I would assume would have a shorter life. I do not really recall seeing the difference pointed out in the online catalog.

Replacing this band is not a simple as most watches because of the extra shock cover. Once you peel off the outer cover it is pretty much like any other watch. Note that this band does not include the spring pins that hold the band to the watch. All in all it was what I expected when I ordered it and I am very happy with transaction.