Customer Reviews: Casio 16mm Black Resin
Amazon Vehicles 4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Halloween Candy Cozy Knits STEM Get $40 cash back on House Cleaning bajillions bajillions bajillions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition GNO Shop Cycling on Amazon Save on select ClickTight convertible car seats

on February 3, 2015
This is a high quality oem replacement. It is an exact replacement for my casio G-shock DW 6900. However my original had a black plastic looking clasp and this one has a nice stainless steel one like it shows in the picture. I knew this when I bought it and am very pleased with the quality of my purchase. The band is the exact same color as my watch however the rubber on my watch is polished from wearing It. The band has a slightly more flat black appearance the way my watch did when it was brand new. It will polish with wear as well. This band doesn't come with pins so if you need them you must order them separately. (TIP) If you are working on the DW 6900 you do not need to remove the small phillips screws on the side of the watch to remove the band as I did. Those screws hold the rubber bezel on the watch and have nothing to do with the band pins. This band came in OEM packaging and does not appear to be a fake. However it is such good quality that I wouldn't care if it was. I usually order products using PRIME. However I ordered this from Just Calculators because It sounded like the real OEM band. They offered free shipping as well and I received it very quickly anyway. (TIP) I purchased a new battery from a local radio shack and found some very good youtube videos on replacing the battery. You must reset the watch after replacing the battery by jumping the AC terminal. Also hydrogen peroxide works perfect for cleaning up the old seal without harming it. (Hope this Info helps)
on August 22, 2013
I bought this to replace one of the bands I lost on an older g-shock watch. Keep in mind that the Spring Bars are not included. But feel free to purchase a spring bar set such as this here:SE Professional 360 Piece Spring Bar Set For Watches JT6322WP
on August 11, 2016
I was glad to find the genuine Casio wrist band for mine that tore. It was difficult to get the pins snapped in because it was a good tight fit. I've always had trouble with those pins. I'm not sure that a copy of the Casio band would have been such an My Casio G-Shock GW-6900 watch is fantastic. I've had it 5 years and the band has lasted that long, which is longer than I expected. I recommend that Casio owners buy genuine Casio replacement parts. You tube has videos to help installing the watch band.
on October 29, 2014
Just as described and very fast shipping. I had the misfortune of cutting my band a few months ago and am just getting around to getting a replacement. It was a little difficult for me to put it on, but that is due to the design itself. I've had this watch for over 10 years.
on March 28, 2013
Used this for a G Shock watch. Its very durable. Couldn't find locally after searching stores for several months. I'm handy with tools and tried to take the band off and install this band. The pins were so tight and buried in the band I took it to a jeweler to put on. Noticed even with some special tools they took a few minutes, but well worth the replacement. There is a youtube on replacing this band, though I would recommend taking it to a shop can take off and put these on without destroying them.
on January 4, 2013
I was seeking the OEM replacement band for my Casio sports watch. I never liked the mall kiosk replacement band I'd purchased some years ago. When that third-party band finally needed replacement I was delighted to find and purchase this OEM item. It fits perfectly, looks and wears excellently, making it the perfect replacement. Even the band's resin material is more flexible and of higher quality than the kiosk model. Now i will have more years to enjoy wearing my G-shock watch.
on June 5, 2013
Exactly like the one that broke. So does that mean this one will break exactly like the one that broke originally? Hmmm. Not so far. This one has been in use for about a year now. Still works. Still not broken. So I guess this is even better than the original. Is that possible. Amazing.
on April 7, 2013
My g-shock is pretty old, but this fit perfectly. Took a few minutes to fiddle with the pins and getting them in. all in all I had it replaced in about 10 minutes, which is kinda long for replacing bands, but cheaper than when I paid to get replaced before.
on March 26, 2013
Got it within just a few days of placing my order. It was exactly what I ordered, fit my watch perfect and I didn't have to buy a new watch just for the band holder breaking on the strap. Saved me around $100.00 "Thank You".
on March 6, 2012
The original band was worn out, but the watch was still in good shape. Rather than purchasing a replacement watch, I found this replacement band. The band fit perfectly - once I was able to get the pins back into the correct position on the watch. Good purchase.

See 1 answered question