Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,490 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,593 reviews
on November 11, 2015
The ghost of John Candy came to me in a dream and suggested this watch.
review image
44 comments| 182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2015
I bought this model for my girlfriend and she loves it. I bought myself an A168W-1 which has a slightly bigger face. I would definitely recommend this. Any questions? Feel free to ask
review image
11 comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2015
The watch works great. Loving the vintage look. I have really small wrists and normally have issues with watches but this is easy to adjust. The light is kinda weak but that's not that big of an issue for me.
on November 8, 2015
The watch was delivered and arrived as expected. I've had the watch for a week now, and the quality is what you would expect from Casio....great! I own several watches ranging from $10 Casios to a Rolex, and it's hard to beat the quality at this price. I bought this particular Casio to wear with dress shirts/suits because of the small size will fit under my cuffs easily. I find myself wearing this more often than some of the more expensive watches because it is very comfortable and easy to read. If you're looking for an "oversized" look, it's probably not the watch for you, but after you get used to the smaller size it's awesome. If you're thinking about purchasing this watch, I'd definitely recommend it.
on November 7, 2012
I wanted to adjust the buckle on this watch so I could put it on my motorbike. I couldn't find any instructions, so I gave Casio a call and they emailed me some instructions. So I made a video to show how simple it is. After I have given the watch a try I'll write a review.
1111 comments| 228 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2016
It's alright aha, I thought it would be a little bigger. The size is the only problem, other than that great watch. If you're a man I would consider a slightly bigger watch, but I'm still going to wear it until it dies out or if I get enough money to get another type of watch.

You can adjust the band with like a screwdriver, needle, knife, etc.
No need to detach links or anything.
You can see the light in the dark, no clue what people are talking about. (Not that bright but visible)
Pulls hair so I suggest trimming the part of your wrist you're wearing it on.
on August 9, 2017
This is seriously the best watch I've ever owned. I'v had it about a year now and beat the heck out of it. I wrench on cars and have had oil run all down it it, I've showered with it on accidentally, I wash my hands with it on. I've been block sanding and painting my car for 4 months. It has been buried in fines dust, had solvents on it. I've gotten epoxy primer on it and wiped it off with solvents. The buttons still work perfect. I DON'T KNOW HOW! The plastic silver face around the crystal is showing wear, but I couldn't care less. Also, I've owned mineral crystal, sapphire crystal, some kind of hardlex etc. There is only a couple of light scratches on the watch... and I stuff my hand down into engine bays all of the time. I will be buying the same watch again after I destroy this one.
on July 7, 2015
Nice quality 🔥🔥🙌🙌
on June 28, 2017
Works well so far. I have had many Casio watches and I like them. A common fault, though, is poor quality band and case. The plastic cases and rubber bands break easily and the non stainless steel cases corrode badly. I have only had this one a short while and there is no corrosion. If that continues, I will know that the advertisement was correct in stating that this entire case is of stainless (not just the back). Then it would get 5 stars and I will get a back-up copy. Also, I have a large wrist and this band is long enough to be comfortable. The watch and band are a bit small by current styles, but not by much and the result is quite functional. You have to be careful if you want a completely stainless case because many sellers will state stainless when only the back actually is.
on June 6, 2017
I have gotten more compliments on this retro old school watch then on my 500 dollar citizen. im not kidding. hen again i dont wear the nice one to work.

but for the price you really cant go wrong. it has been very acurate since i bought in a few months ago and havent had to adjust it yet. the clasp is starting to wear already though because i keep messing with it. when you get this thing, size it once, size it perfectly so you dont have to struggle to close but that its tight enough for your liking, and then leave it alone forever. the clasp is not the greatest and is the only bad part about the watch. i will buy another and probably invest in a nice bracelet band for it lol.