Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 436 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 458 reviews
on January 17, 2015
I truly loved this watch. I say "loved" because unfortunately i fell over iceskating and on part of the clasp went flying off to where the other socks live, Neverland. I imagine that the watch could have lasted another few years. Ive now ordered the world clock version of the watch as I travel quite a bit.

PROS:

•never losses time

•its light weight and has an illuminator, I sleep(t) with it and hardly know its there

•it has changed my habit of looking at my phone for the time, and released me from checking emails and whatnot during the day
it tells me the day of the week, which when you work from home can escape you

•Compliments, people really love to see an oldie but goodie

CONS:

•There is about a week breakin period where the band pulls at your arm hairs, but my wrist is not bald, its just a cheap band.

•The watch (not the band) is made of chromed plastic (which is not environmentally safe) it scratches easily, and there is a brass finish underneath, I actually wish I could just get the entire watch in this color because its stunning.

•The clasp in my watch slid along the band, making the fit not as tight as I would have liked it to be, ultimately.

Ive always had and expensive watch. everything ive owned being well over 300 dollarst. from 7 rubies to 32 and automatic winding, crystal fronts and backs. But that little led, the fact you hardly know its there has completely converted me to Casio. Im a fan and a fan for life. Pragmatic and perfect, eff those peeps who compare how big the face is or heavy it seams, I know what time it is.
on May 15, 2016
I don't look for a lot in my watches. I love the ease of digital watches, so I really just need for it to tell me the time and have a light (for when it's dark). Date and day of the week are a bonus! Obviously, this watch has all of that going for it. My only gripe is that the light isn't very powerful. It's *just* good enough to get the job done. The way this light works (for whatever reason) is that when you press the light button on the upper left side, a neon greenish light emits from that area of the watch. The entire panel does not light up. It's kinda like a flashlight is being aimed from that direction of the watch. It's strange. All my other watches light up the entire face. Anyway, in practice, it gets the job done. You won't be able to really see the seconds when it's super dark out, but the hour/minutes are what matter, right? Another thing to note is that this watch is super duper light. Like, forget it's even there light. The band is metal, but the watch face is not. I don't mind this, but I'm hoping that the case doesn't take a beating over the years.
on July 26, 2013
I have owned the black face style of this watch for a couple years now. I like the thin style because it doesn't catch on things. I bought the Gold face because I thought it looked 'classy' and I could have one for every day and one for special occassions. I put it on to fit the band, (which is another reason I buy this watch) and haven't taken it off yet. Would buy the same again in the future, but doubt I'll need one for a long time. It did take a long time to come (it seemd) but it came with another item so, maybe it saved me a little cash and still ... it came by the time I was told it would come. Would buy the same again in the future, but doubt I'll need one for a long time.
on July 25, 2017
I bought it to have that retro feel!
Im dissapointed because its Very small in size. It feels like a womans model in size. Maybe because I'm used to that I watch?

I offered it to my wife because it feels small.

Anyways The display on mine at night with the light on cant be deciphered past the first digit.
VINE VOICEon December 18, 2016
I love...watches, Casio, retro...Casio has a reputation for making inexpensive watches. Some might say "cheap," but that has a misleading connotation. This watch, and variations such as the ubiquitous F91W1 with the resin strap (I have one of those, too.) are inexpensive AND well-made. With this line Casio made good digital watches for everyone. Folks, you have here a good $17 watch. The stainless steel strap is thin, light, but, again, well-made. The watch comes with an alarm, a back light, a stopwatch, and optional 24 hour display. I won't call this a "beater," that's disrespectful. So, we have a nice, reliable, inexpensive timepiece. If it gets damaged or lost, it is easily replaced. From the makers of Tough Solar, G-Shock, and radio time set watches. There's nothing bad about this little piece of wrist watch history. Highly recommended.
on August 23, 2017
The watch was delivered and arrived as expected. I've had the watch for a week now, and the quality is what you would expect from Casio....great! I own several watches ranging from $10 Casios to a Rolex, and it's hard to beat the quality at this price. I bought this particular Casio to wear with dress shirts/suits because of the small size will fit under my cuffs easily. I find myself wearing this more often than some of the more expensive watches because it is very comfortable and easy to read. If you're looking for an "oversized" look, it's probably not the watch for you, but after you get used to the smaller size it's awesome. If you're thinking about purchasing this watch, I'd definitely recommend it.
on April 16, 2014
Great watch and awesome price! For under $20, you can own this beautiful time-keeping device while looking stylish and hip. I bought the same model with a blueish face a year ago, but when I lost it, I was absolutely devasted that I could not keep the time in such a hip manner. I finally got around to buying a replacement, and this model with the gold face is absolutely phenomenal. For such a low price, you truly do get a quality watch. Although it does claim to be water resistant, I have never tested this claim. For minor splashes such as washing the dishes or washing your hands, it's completely fine, but I'm not entirely sure how it would fare out on the beach or in the shower. I would give this watch 5 stars, but the plastic face does show some wear after a while, but remember that this is for less than $20! Another thing is that the hair on my wrist occasionally gets pulled out from the locking metal band. However, after a while, you'll definitely get used to it. The little light does a good enough job of making the time visible in the dark, but if only it were a bit brighter. Other than those small things, this watch is definitely a great buy!
on August 15, 2015
Love this watch. An urban classic. Never lets you down.
review image
on May 28, 2016
For a $15 I really like it! I wanted a watch I can wear to work as I didn't want to wear surf watch, and not have to spend a ton of money. Ive seen other people wear this casio and it looks great. I expected it to be a bit matte, but it's pretty shiny, but it still looks good. The material you can feel it's cheap, but for a $15 watch you got to expect that. I have a tiny wrist, and this adjusted to fit perfectly. The only thing that really sucks is the light on it!! It's not a backlit light so the whole face lights up; it's a very dull light from the side and can barely see the numbers. I don't really mind though cos wearing it, it feels light and comfortable and it'll look when dressing up =)
on March 23, 2017
update: I have been wearing this watch and I have fallen in love with it. It actually toggles from regular time and military time with the button on the right. Time is accurate. I love the retro look.