Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 23, 2017
The watch was delivered and arrived as expected. I've had the watch for a week now, and the quality is what you would expect from Casio....great! I own several watches ranging from $10 Casios to a Rolex, and it's hard to beat the quality at this price. I bought this particular Casio to wear with dress shirts/suits because of the small size will fit under my cuffs easily. I find myself wearing this more often than some of the more expensive watches because it is very comfortable and easy to read. If you're looking for an "oversized" look, it's probably not the watch for you, but after you get used to the smaller size it's awesome. If you're thinking about purchasing this watch, I'd definitely recommend it.
on July 26, 2013
I have owned the black face style of this watch for a couple years now. I like the thin style because it doesn't catch on things. I bought the Gold face because I thought it looked 'classy' and I could have one for every day and one for special occassions. I put it on to fit the band, (which is another reason I buy this watch) and haven't taken it off yet. Would buy the same again in the future, but doubt I'll need one for a long time. It did take a long time to come (it seemd) but it came with another item so, maybe it saved me a little cash and still ... it came by the time I was told it would come. Would buy the same again in the future, but doubt I'll need one for a long time.
on July 25, 2017
I bought it to have that retro feel!
Im dissapointed because its Very small in size. It feels like a womans model in size. Maybe because I'm used to that I watch?

I offered it to my wife because it feels small.

Anyways The display on mine at night with the light on cant be deciphered past the first digit.
on April 16, 2014
Great watch and awesome price! For under $20, you can own this beautiful time-keeping device while looking stylish and hip. I bought the same model with a blueish face a year ago, but when I lost it, I was absolutely devasted that I could not keep the time in such a hip manner. I finally got around to buying a replacement, and this model with the gold face is absolutely phenomenal. For such a low price, you truly do get a quality watch. Although it does claim to be water resistant, I have never tested this claim. For minor splashes such as washing the dishes or washing your hands, it's completely fine, but I'm not entirely sure how it would fare out on the beach or in the shower. I would give this watch 5 stars, but the plastic face does show some wear after a while, but remember that this is for less than $20! Another thing is that the hair on my wrist occasionally gets pulled out from the locking metal band. However, after a while, you'll definitely get used to it. The little light does a good enough job of making the time visible in the dark, but if only it were a bit brighter. Other than those small things, this watch is definitely a great buy!
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on August 15, 2015
Love this watch. An urban classic. Never lets you down.
review image
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on May 28, 2016
For a $15 I really like it! I wanted a watch I can wear to work as I didn't want to wear surf watch, and not have to spend a ton of money. Ive seen other people wear this casio and it looks great. I expected it to be a bit matte, but it's pretty shiny, but it still looks good. The material you can feel it's cheap, but for a $15 watch you got to expect that. I have a tiny wrist, and this adjusted to fit perfectly. The only thing that really sucks is the light on it!! It's not a backlit light so the whole face lights up; it's a very dull light from the side and can barely see the numbers. I don't really mind though cos wearing it, it feels light and comfortable and it'll look when dressing up =)
on March 23, 2017
update: I have been wearing this watch and I have fallen in love with it. It actually toggles from regular time and military time with the button on the right. Time is accurate. I love the retro look.
on June 19, 2013
Sometimes less is more (well, sometimes, more is more which is why I chose the gold face edition) but this affordable watch does everything I need and nothing else -- that's a good thing.

I love casio as a watch brand for everyday use and this is a welcome addition to the stable. I have not had it long enough to comment on the durability but it appears well-made. Easy to set up. Easy to adjust too. I like the vintage look and feel of it.
on July 20, 2017
I bought two of them and we both love them. We really like the 24 hour function. It keeps great time and it's nice to have the light function to see the time in the darkness
on January 28, 2017
This is a remake of Casio watch styles from the 80's. Watch is very light, you don't notice it on your arm. The body of the watch looks like metal but it's actually plastic, but it seems to be holding up well so far without any scratches. The light is only on the left side of the watch but you can see the time when you are in the dark. Watch band is easily adjustable, just flip it up with a screw driver and slide it to where you need it.

All in all, good watch for 17 dollars or less.