Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 13, 2016
The watch may or may not be good, but the watchband is perhaps the worst-designed mechanical device I have ever encountered.
It is difficult to adjust, requiring small tools and handling of small parts. The watch was delivered with no instructions on how to adjust the band.
Once the band was on my wrist, I found it almost impossible to unlatch & remove, using only my one free hand.
If you have the eye of an eagle and the hand of a woman, you might be able to make use of the approximately 2" x 3" User Guide that describes the watch's functions and controls. If not so endowed, you may want to purchase a high-powered, illuminated magnifier to access the guide. I cannot comment on the guide's accuracy or usefulness, as I do not plan to read it unless and until I can find a suitable replacement for the watchband at a local shop. Failing that, I will return the watch for a refund.
Lesson learned: some things simply are not suitable for online shopping, and this is certainly one of those things.
on September 11, 2014
It wasn't what was I expecting. The wristband not only looks cheap, but it shows obvious signs of wear. The back of the watch has a lot of scratches, so as the inner part of the wristband. I have similar Casio watches that I bought through Amazon, and the wristbands look and feel veeeeeery different. I should have paid attention to the review about the deceiving wristband that this seller is using. I definitively don't want to keep this watch.

The video that I attach shows my original Casio gold watch vs. this one, so you can see the difference between the original Casio wristband and this one. The one that this seller offers is the bigger one in this video.
on April 28, 2015
Purchased this watch for casual, everyday wear and am very satisfied. Have owned several Casio watches and have never been disappointed with their quality and performance. The watch and the band are very attractive, the stainless steel is sturdy and beautifully polished. Very easy to set and change functions. A few cautions, however, if you are considering this watch; The face is quite small-only about an inch high and an inch wide. Will look silly if you are a large man. Perfect for a youngster or a girl or lady not looking for a dressy ladies type watch. Small face also makes it more difficult to read. Another thing to consider is that it gives a readout for day of week and the day of the month, but does not store the name of the current month. This translates to having to adjust the setting for day/date at the end of every month having less than 31 days.
on August 7, 2007
I carefully read reviews by other users on watches, and most of them complained about problems with cheap-o wrist bands or just a poor quality watch.

This watch is really great! It's made of good quality materials and has a sturdy, completely adjustable wrist band, which is great for women or anyone with smaller wrists. It's easy to figure out how to set time and use it's other components, and my friends at work have commented several times that they really like my new watch! I didn't pay extra for expedited shipping and I got this watch a lot sooner than I expected! I highly recommend this watch for anyone looking for a good quality, inexpensive digital watch. Casio makes great watches!
on September 4, 2017
Watch body is not stainless steel. Item description and sellers are WRONG when they claim it is stainless steel.

The main case/body is clearly a resin/plastic. The band and battery cover/backplate appear to be stainless steel.

The body is resin.
on April 28, 2014
The watch is spectacular on its own -- regardless of its price. The fact that it's so inexpensive simply blows me away. The quality of this chrono is as good as the gold version that's more than twice the price, and actually has a better luminescent light.

I'm extraordinarily happy with this purchase.
on February 14, 2016
I like everything about it except the numbers are much smaller than I thought. I'm an old timer and can't see as well as I used to and that makes it difficult for me to glance at the watch and know what time it is. For a younger person with good eye sight it might not be a problem. Bottom line, you can't beat the price.
on February 7, 2007
I rated this watch as a 4 because the band is flimsy. I also rated it as a 4 because I had the same model watch before, and after a year or two the chrome plating started to peel off. But it's cheap enough to warrant buying a new one when that happens. I replace the band for a sturdier one when I do.

I like the watch because it is not expensive and I can wear it no matter what I do and even do yard work with it. It works well, and is easy to set, operate the alarm, use the stopwatch function, and light up to show the dial in the dark. I use it as an alarm clock at home and when I travel. And if I damage it, it's cheap enough to buy another--just so long as I replace the band.
on May 14, 2015
So far so good. The watch has lived up to its reputation . I received this time piece on time so that i can tell the time without checking my phone time and again to tell the time.
review image
on September 17, 2014
I really enjoy the classic look of this watch. However, I did not enjoy the feel of it. It didn't have any weight to it, which sounds good, but to me it felt like it was made of plastic and that's not what I wanted. I also felt like the band was very flimsy. Full disclosure though, I'm a picky person.