Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on April 23, 2016
I would say this is a mini computer and I keep wondering how could they put these many functions inside this small watch and offering it for 15 dollars.I'm blown away by this wonderful product and this is my favorite watch all the time and I rarely wear my other watches.

Isn't this amazing that it got the time for close to 50 cities and I can select 4 of them in T1(Home City), T2, T3 and T4 to easily flip through using the bottom right button. This functionality helped me a lot during my 2 international trips through multiple transits. Before the departure I select all the Cities that I'm transiting through so that I can easily flip to that time zone when I land in that airport and I do not need to rely on airport clock or internet to know the time and calculating the time left for catching my connecting flight. I love this watch especially for this functionality.

While scrolling through the time zones for selection the tiny world map in the watch will blink the specific geographical area for that time zone. The capabilities of this watch does not end here, It has lot more to offer.

We can program 5 daily or one time alarms into this tiny piece. Stopwatch, Counter, 12 or 24 hour time format, Day light saving ON or OFF which simplifies the time setting when the DST switches. We can set it to signal a beep for every hour.

There is digitally displayed manual clock at the top right corner which will display your home country time stored in the T1 timezone. When I go on an international trip, I flip the digital display to local time(T2-T4) and will refer the home city time(T1) in the manual clock.

The watch is really durable, light weight, stylish, sporty, water proof, 10 years battery life and comes with a detailed instruction for setting up each and every functionality of this watch.What more can I expect for a 15 dollar watch.

My impression to buy this watch happened after seeing one my friends wearing it. I bought one for me and 3 more for giving it as gift. My friend lost it twice and bought the same watch 3rd time which proves how much he also likes it.

The last thing that I want to say is, I don't like the fancy brands which charge their customers just for the sake of their brand name or fancy packaging and offer noting more than a normal brand offers. I always prefer quality over show off so I picked this Casio watch. I really appreciate that CASIO believed in quality and functionality and not on fancy packaging.

I feel really bad that I'm writing this review after 1.5 years of my purchase and I should have done it long back. I highly recommend this watch for everyone and I'm sure you will never be disappointed.
13 people found this helpful
on August 4, 2017
I got this for gym and beach and pool because it's so inexpensive. But it looks good enough to go anywhere! And for someone that cares and wants to use such functions away from a smartphone, the world time and alarm and stopwatch functions are all nice little bonus features. What about performance and longevity? Well, I've never been disappointed on those counts with a Casio product. I bought this to replace a Swatch and there's no way I am going back - I thought the Swatch was decent value at three times this price, so this has to be a steal!
|0Comment|Report abuse
A 5 star is a product that is the same as described and as such meets the expectation to work as described or exceed my expectations.

When I rolled out on the playground with this bad boy the entire class was asking me where I got the watch. The tallest kid even wanted me to play tether ball with him. Girls wanted to hug and even asked me to play chase in the playground. It was a good day. Tomorrow I think I'll try my luck at 7-11. Maybe my intense style will get me a free slurpy.

This watch is definitely a bit difficult to set up. But it's not rocket science just read the instructions and use your intuition and you'll have it set.

Size works for me. I am an adult male with small to average size wrists. On my wrists it looks great.

Someone said that the seconds hand/ticker in the upper right hand round window is too small to see. It's small but of course you can see it. I was surprised how well I could see it after I read that review. Plus the seconds are ticking away next to the time. So you can literally count the seconds.

Construction. It's all plastic. The face covering is plastic. It's very light and although by looking at the price would say it's super cheap it really doesn't feel all that cheap and it doesn't look cheap. I'm pretty stoked to wear this to work with my dress shirt and show off some vintage Casio.

When this breaks I'll buy again. I'm going to get a few more for Christmas presents.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 17, 2017
This is the second time I have bought this watch, and both had the same problem. On the face, it says it has a "10 year battery", but both watches I've had, the battery died at almost exactly a year of owning them. The first one, I tried to change the battery because I really liked the watch, but after I changed it, the watch worked intermittently, and eventually stopped working again. I followed the manufacturers instructions for battery replacement too, so it wasn't like I somehow screwed up. So I bought another same watch, but yesterday, it did the exact same thing and died after about a year. Looks like I'm in the market for another watch again. Definitely not getting a Casio again.
on January 23, 2017
I was looking for a cheap waterproof watch from a reputable brand that looked decent and could tell time. This was perfect under $20. I have no need for Casio's fancy G-Shock watches, and its great that they have these affordable watch lines.

Comfort: The part of the band that is near the watch itself is more stiff than I would like. I noticed this a lot at first, but now I don't feel the discomfort anymore. Not sure if I have gotten used to it, or its formed to my wrist overtime.

Features: First, the backlight is pretty weak, as other reviewer's photos show. However, this backlight still does the job, I can always tell the time in the dark. The waterproofing was something that I was always looking for, this lets me keep track of time in the pool, ocean, and anywhere else that is prone to water splashing. I have no need for the 200m depth of a G shock watches, 100m is more than enough for most people. Day of the week and Date are always showing, another convenient display. Stopwatch is also a useful feature.

Overall, if you're looking for a simple outdoorsy watch this is a great option that won't break the bank.
on June 28, 2016
I like it except the tiny round dial in the upper right section is way too small to even see. Or I should say that the dial itself is fine (and actually really cool how it's indented yet the second markers run all the way up the sides) the problem is the Hour and Minute "hands" are WAY WAY too small to be seen - I have no idea why they didn't make a full solid line instead of tiny triangles for hands. And the "second-hand" is a tiny TINY little miniature dot. Really poor design, rendering that whole portion of the watch face entirely useless.
Rest of the watch design works fine though.
on January 19, 2017
If you want a watch that lasts only a year, this is it. One year into ownership, the display went blank. I bought a new CR2025 battery, but now the display will not show correct numbers. It will not allow me to set the time or change any other characteristics. If it does not start acting right, it will become trash can fodder.
on December 5, 2015
For the money I think it is a very decent watch. It is something you can wear that, if damaged or broken, won't make you too upset. I purchased this watch as I do travel into into different time zones and thought this would be useful. I found the instructions to be clear and setting the watch to be not much of a problem (as well as using the other features such as alarm, timer, and stopwatch). About the only thing I wish were better were the abbreviations for cities when setting international time zones (some of the abbreviations were not immediately obvious). Luckily there is a key in the instructions to help you decipher them. You can, of course, use the little, tiny, world map on the watch, but my eyesight isn't what is used to be so that posed a problem for me. But this is really a nice plastic watch for the price.
on January 4, 2017
I have two similar reviews because I got two similar watches for my kids
My 10-year-old son loves it. Believe or not, it even helps with his math. He is calculating how many minutes before ____. He sets up alarms all the time. He uses the stop watch and the timer. And he is proud to know what time it is in another part of the world. A lot of kids have asked their parents to get them a watch like it. Even adults ask me where I got it. The price is nothing for the kind of watch you get.
on July 24, 2015
I've had this watch for about a month now, and it's fantastic so far. Aside from a few unnoticeable scratches here and there, this watch is still in great condition. It doesn't look cheap, but it doesn't look anything close to luxurious (of course). I knew it was water resistant, but after accidentally swimming with the watch I was assured it's water resistant. It's comfortable for the most part, but if you're exercising with it you will want to periodically take it off to let your wrist cool off. Doesn't itch in my case.

It's time zones feature is useful since I travel often, and doesn't lack behind in features and functionality. However, it can be a little tricky to use all of its features at first, such as setting the timer, so flip through the manual. Here are some pros and cons:

PRO'S:
+Looks good, doesn't look "too cheap."
+Has a time zones feature.
+Five alarms, though I've used only one at a time.
+Everything else you'd expect in a phone, such as timer and stopwatch.
+Organized display.
+Comfortable to wear, you forget that you're wearing one.
+Water resistant, I swam with it accidentally when I forgot to take it off.

CON'S:
-Light is slightly dim as its only one LED.
-Display not as vivid from some angles.
-Buttons slightly extrude, so you may accidentally change the time zone you're looking at.

Overall, it's been very good for the price.