Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Men's AE-1000W-1AVDF Resin Sport Watch with Black Band
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on May 29, 2013
For under 20 bucks - this thing had everything I needed. It's not a G-shock - but I'm not a Navy Seal. I rarely dive under...oh 3 feet. So the world time feature was great as long as I could remember where I was at any given point in my trip. Bottom line is it's a solid watch that for the price is just dandy. (I own an Omega - I love watches) However, there are times you don't want to wear 2k on your wrist. This is a perfect "beater".
on July 13, 2014
I love this watch it's my favorite watch I have brought I loved it great value for $18.00 that's right $18.00 they have another one that everyone brought but I recommend this one, I wore it all the time before I brought other watches to switch it out but I would wear it was light weight it almost feels like your not wearing it but you look down and it is there doing it's job only one thing the strap may come loose or out of the buckle so you might have to adjust it and it is a world time watch again Casio and Armitron sport are the two best digital watch companies!
on December 11, 2014
For the price you can't beat this watch.

Features:

1. 4 different time keeping modes (T1 through T4) synced to a specific city. My work has 4 offices so I have this synced to L.A., Chicago, New York, and London.
2. 12 or 24 hour time format.
3. 1.5 or 3 second illumination upon button press.
4. A total of 5 alarms which can be programmed as daily or one time.
5. Count-down timer.
6. Stop watch.
on July 16, 2014
Sad to say it has officially died on me. I went to the beach today here in San Diego. I forgot i had it on my wrist and 20 minutes into being in the water my friend asked if i knew i had my watch on. I ran back to our area and tried to dry it. The inner lens was fogged up and the display was fidgeting in and out. I took it to a watch store on the way home and they declared it dead upon arrival. We tried many different batteries and none worked. Keep in mind i have put it in water (Washing hands/ dishes) before and never had a problem with it. I go back on duty/patrol next week and i'm now in need of a watch. I love this one and treated it like i payed $300 for it. Goes good with a Navy blue or black LE uniform. Time to buy one plus a back up one Friday.
on April 23, 2016
I would say this is a mini computer and I keep wondering how could they put these many functions inside this small watch and offering it for 15 dollars.I'm blown away by this wonderful product and this is my favorite watch all the time and I rarely wear my other watches.

Isn't this amazing that it got the time for close to 50 cities and I can select 4 of them in T1(Home City), T2, T3 and T4 to easily flip through using the bottom right button. This functionality helped me a lot during my 2 international trips through multiple transits. Before the departure I select all the Cities that I'm transiting through so that I can easily flip to that time zone when I land in that airport and I do not need to rely on airport clock or internet to know the time and calculating the time left for catching my connecting flight. I love this watch especially for this functionality.

While scrolling through the time zones for selection the tiny world map in the watch will blink the specific geographical area for that time zone. The capabilities of this watch does not end here, It has lot more to offer.

We can program 5 daily or one time alarms into this tiny piece. Stopwatch, Counter, 12 or 24 hour time format, Day light saving ON or OFF which simplifies the time setting when the DST switches. We can set it to signal a beep for every hour.

There is digitally displayed manual clock at the top right corner which will display your home country time stored in the T1 timezone. When I go on an international trip, I flip the digital display to local time(T2-T4) and will refer the home city time(T1) in the manual clock.

The watch is really durable, light weight, stylish, sporty, water proof, 10 years battery life and comes with a detailed instruction for setting up each and every functionality of this watch.What more can I expect for a 15 dollar watch.

My impression to buy this watch happened after seeing one my friends wearing it. I bought one for me and 3 more for giving it as gift. My friend lost it twice and bought the same watch 3rd time which proves how much he also likes it.

The last thing that I want to say is, I don't like the fancy brands which charge their customers just for the sake of their brand name or fancy packaging and offer noting more than a normal brand offers. I always prefer quality over show off so I picked this Casio watch. I really appreciate that CASIO believed in quality and functionality and not on fancy packaging.

I feel really bad that I'm writing this review after 1.5 years of my purchase and I should have done it long back. I highly recommend this watch for everyone and I'm sure you will never be disappointed.
on July 8, 2013
This is a pretty good cheap watch. Casio is very dependable. The 10 year battery is great because the watch will probably last at least 10 years. I have two Casio watches, one metal and one resin and they are around 20 years old and still work great. The only thing I don't like about this watch is it has a small bulb or led to light the dial at night. I much prefer the glow type of night view. You can see the information quite well at night though. The light is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars. Many of the Casio watches do have the glow light and that is what I thought I was buying.
on December 5, 2015
For the money I think it is a very decent watch. It is something you can wear that, if damaged or broken, won't make you too upset. I purchased this watch as I do travel into into different time zones and thought this would be useful. I found the instructions to be clear and setting the watch to be not much of a problem (as well as using the other features such as alarm, timer, and stopwatch). About the only thing I wish were better were the abbreviations for cities when setting international time zones (some of the abbreviations were not immediately obvious). Luckily there is a key in the instructions to help you decipher them. You can, of course, use the little, tiny, world map on the watch, but my eyesight isn't what is used to be so that posed a problem for me. But this is really a nice plastic watch for the price.
on May 14, 2014
This is a very well made watch as all the Casios I've bought in the past have been. Black with gray accents - very nice and rugged looking. Good size - not too big or small. Pretty light - feels good on the wrist. Numbers are large and easy to read and I love that it has a 10 year battery. I'm a watch nut I have about 60 and this is one of my favorites. Excellent watch.
on July 24, 2015
I've had this watch for about a month now, and it's fantastic so far. Aside from a few unnoticeable scratches here and there, this watch is still in great condition. It doesn't look cheap, but it doesn't look anything close to luxurious (of course). I knew it was water resistant, but after accidentally swimming with the watch I was assured it's water resistant. It's comfortable for the most part, but if you're exercising with it you will want to periodically take it off to let your wrist cool off. Doesn't itch in my case.

It's time zones feature is useful since I travel often, and doesn't lack behind in features and functionality. However, it can be a little tricky to use all of its features at first, such as setting the timer, so flip through the manual. Here are some pros and cons:

PRO'S:
+Looks good, doesn't look "too cheap."
+Has a time zones feature.
+Five alarms, though I've used only one at a time.
+Everything else you'd expect in a phone, such as timer and stopwatch.
+Organized display.
+Comfortable to wear, you forget that you're wearing one.
+Water resistant, I swam with it accidentally when I forgot to take it off.

CON'S:
-Light is slightly dim as its only one LED.
-Display not as vivid from some angles.
-Buttons slightly extrude, so you may accidentally change the time zone you're looking at.

Overall, it's been very good for the price.
on October 25, 2015
Super durable and easy to use watch.
Take it for a dive swimming, trek through a hot day, go to the gym, this watch has been absolutely solid.
The backlight is clear. There's an nifty atlas at the top left showing the time region. The second hand ticks are on the top right circle.
Design and layout overall makes this a very malleable with outfits too.
Big fan of this, got this 2nd one for high-schooler who'll definitely put it through a careless beating without hesitancy.