BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 31, 2016
Wonderful watch !!!
review image review image review image review image
on March 21, 2016
I have a modest size collection of watches of all types, sizes, and value - this watch has become my favorite casual-wear watch (replacing my Casio SGW100-1V and Timex Weekender), out of the bunch. This fits perfectly on my larger-than-average wrists (I have two holes left on the band), is very comfortable in all weather, keeps time as well as any other Casio I own (which are among my most accurate non-radio-set watches), illuminates very well, seems reasonably rugged for the price, and it actually looks pretty slick. After wearing it almost daily for four months, it still looks brand new, despite it getting bumped around a little at work. My only regret is not getting this watch sooner. I love my other every-day knock around watches, but this is the nicest of the bunch, in my opinion. It's not as tough as a legit G-Shock, you probably wouldn't want to wear it to a fancy dinner, I wouldn't trust it below a few meters underwater, and it doesn't have extra sensors for backwoods and extreme use - but it's the best watch under $20, out of probably two dozen really good value-priced watches, that I own. As well, since it has the nice 10-year battery, I might even get several of these and replace the Casio F91W as my stash watches in my travel kits and emergency caches. It's just such a great combination of features, good build quality, and low price!
on September 22, 2017
I love this watch. I have now purchased two of these and will soon be getting my third. I wear it everywhere and rarely ever take it off. It keeps accurate time, has a ton of great features, is easy to adjust, etcetera. The only complaint that I have regarding this piece is that it is not quite as tough as I'd like, hence my third purchase; however, this is probably more my fault than the manufacturer's, as I beat the living s*** out of it time and time again. You can make this watch last infinitely longer than I have if you just be mindful not to let it catch on anything with a lot of momentum that will tear the spring bar and band out of their places. Other than this minor complaint, I have nothing negative to say regarding this watch whatsoever. As I said earlier, this is my third time purchasing this watch and I still think it's worth every penny; in all honesty, it's a steal at only roughly $15, as the seller could easily sell it for twice the amount and I'd still buy it every time I tear the band. Stop looking and stop overpaying for watches--this is your guy!
on June 28, 2014
I bought this as a daily general purpose watch (tell time, alarms, stop watch, timer) and Im honestly satisfied. Easy to understand instructions in my opinion but Im used to having to program a new watch once or twice every year so its not that complicated for me. My favorite features about this watch is the easy to clean wrist strap, automatic DST (once its set), button press to cycle through time-zones and the overall look of the watch. Supposedly water-resistant down to 100ft, I haven't taken it underwater but im lazy and dont take it off in the shower (what better way to clean it right?) and so far so good, fog doesn't get behind the screen. Its lightweight, cost effective, good looking and has all necessary features, if that is what you're looking for then this watch will do.
on September 8, 2016
Been wearing this for over a year. Nothing extreme, just mainly to the office and such. Love the world time function so I can keep track of what time it is for my multiple mail order brides. My only complaint is the face is plastic and will scratch somewhat easily. Other than that, the chinese casio's have come a long way. 10/10 would buy again.
on March 10, 2017
Would have given it 5 stars but strap choices will be hard as the spring bars are super close to the case. 2piece straps only as even the thinnest Nato strap I have is too thick to fit. Great watch for my 13 year old đź‘Ť
on May 26, 2017
Bought black version because other reviews saying that the silver version scratch easy leaving white marks. Well it's he same in the black. This is white plastic painted black instead of being made all of black resin material like other casio watches like the cheap casio f-91w.

4 stars because still look good and retro cool. But don't expect the lifetime of the classic F-91w from this watch.
on June 13, 2016
For the price you're paying (around $15) this is a great watch. It's durable, the battery lasts a long time, and it's got plenty of functions.

The best part though is peace of mind. Being so affordable you're never worried about damaging it, just for this fact alone it's a great travel watch. If you ever break it, which after owning a half dozen different Casio watches is rare, you can just buy a new one.
on February 25, 2015
Very fashionable watch with a decent size face. I have had mine for a few months now and it has worked great. Very easy to switch the time zone on this watch without having to manually adjust the time. Comfortable on the wrist and easy to adjust. This is now my 3rd Casio watch and probably my favorite because of the face and the time zone map on there. Works great for pilots or anyone that needs a good timepiece.
on March 21, 2016
I just received my watch in great working order. Clear manual with diagrams, watch looks great and feels lightweight, comfortable. I agree with reviews that the appearance of the watch is nicer than what you would expect for its price. Has tech-y cool display changes for timezone that I liked as a researcher that has traveled quite a bit. Just a nerd thing. Other than that, great watch for everyday personal use.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.