Industrial Deals HPC Holiday Gift Picks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 27, 2017
That solar battery is great. The instructions make a big deal about long sleeves, but that's all I wear at work, and the thing has remained on high charge the whole time I've had it (month and a half). We'll see how well it keeps up through repeated charges, but so far time keeping has been very reliable.
The main flaw is the resin band and case. Granted, I'm a Do-It-Yourselfer when not at work and that may account for the fact that the lettering on the case has begun to fade out from top to bottom. "Tough Solar" is totally gone, "Adjust" and "Light" are on the way, and like that. Then there are patches on the case and the band that have turned into what appears to be a gray/white powder which doesn't just wash off. I've mean meaning to use a vinyl cleaner on it but am afraid I'll rub off all the remaining tabs before I learn which is which.
Could I have asked for more for the price?
on December 7, 2017
Really good quality watch! So it has held up very well my the harsh work environment. I've had no problems or issues with this watch at all, and for the price, you can't beat it! I purchased 2 more to give as gifts to friends. It is multi-lingual, which is the main reason I tried this watch. Another good feature is the end of the watchband stays in place and doesn't pop out! It has all of the usual other features, world time, stop-watch, day-date, etc. Just choose your time zone, and it automatically sets it's own time! If it doesn't, just set the digital time to the correct time, and the analog hands will auto-set, simple! Highly recommended!
on December 7, 2017
A little on the large side, but not bad. It dug into the front of my wrist, but if I loosened it helped. My issue is very hard to read it the triangles are not luminous and the minute hard is also hard to read at night. World time is nice. Light works ok, but if you need glasses forget about it. Price was excellent and I wanted to like it, but I probably will keep it as a back up if my other Casio stops working.
on June 2, 2017
The controls have never become intuitive to me but it keeps great time me, stays charged easily and looks good as a wear every day to work watch--whether I'm wearing a suit or jeans and a T-shirt, it sort of fits right in.
on March 24, 2015
Very pleased with this watch. I have a Casio G shock watch that I've had for many years with no problems and was drawn to this watch by the analog display and low price,as well as previous experience with the brand.Some reviews regarding set-up were of concern to me but others reported no difficulties.I'm sure glad I went ahead and ordered it.I had no problems reading the manual,which is small and followed the directions for set-up in order,which is the key for success.It went relatively smoothly and the only time there was a problem was when I didn't follow the sequence in the manual.Having a number of more expensive watches,I'm surprised that this Casino is currently my favorite.It is accurate,easy to read,very light and comfortable on the wrist.Once set,the calendar does not need to be adjusted for differing days in the months,DST,or year until the year 3000.Solar charged battery,water proof,shock resistant,perpetual calendar with multiple alarms and stop watch as well as other functions;I am very pleased,and the price can't be beat!
on November 1, 2016
Pros: light weight, big numbers, easy to press buttons, alarms and related features, solar powered, fits larger wrists, clean straight forward layout
Cons: very small digital readout, dim light, light only illuminates digital readout window, when minute had covers digital readout almost impossible to read if not impossible at night, no second hand.
on March 17, 2016
I've been terrified about running out of solar battery for this watch, but it's been three or four weeks and no special sunlight times after the first week. I just wear it normally, jacket covering it, only letting the light from my open window hit it. It's always on high battery.
I don't use any of the special functions, like the stopwatches or the alarms, but they are very nice additions. There are two stop watches that can run simultaneously, and there are five alarms to be set.
The set up is a little confusing, but I read the user manual and there are quick guides on the internet available. The thing I had the worst problem with was setting up the time because you have to set it to a specific time zone and I couldn't figure out which one was mine. It also said it would use daylight savings as an automatic switch-over, but I had to do it myself, although it was easy enough.
All in all, I really love this watch. It's a little bit bigger than my old freestyle, and definitely lighter, but it's a great watch and I love it.
VINE VOICEon September 19, 2016
I bought this when it was on sale for $27. What a great value at this price. The hands are easy to read. The LCD is small, but readable. Illumination at night is good as far as the hands and dials are concerned, but the LCD is difficult to read. It's quartz, so it's as accurate as any thing other. Overall, a handsome, durable watch. Solar charging is a huge bonus...no more batteries.
on May 27, 2014
I have been using this watch for more than a year, and it's probably the longest lasting watch I have ever owned. It works perfectly (if your requirement are a watch that tells time accurately, and does not die on you). Nothing fancy here, just a good ole watch that works - and sometimes that is a good thing. I am having the impression that this watch is going to last me forever (with proper care of course!) due to the self charging solar powered batteries. Most of the time, when battery operated watches die, I tend to procrastinate with replacing the batteries (and would probably go on without a watch for a long period of time, then misplace the watch, and end up getting another one). No such excuses with this watch though!

I am a huge fan of the G-Shock watches by Casio, mainly due to the resin band (which are the only type of material that I can tolerate for extended periods, on my wrist) and the large clock face. Though this is no G-Shock, it is amazingly similar in the look and feel department. It's very comfortable to wear.

Love the fact that it's both analogue and digital, and the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because I'd wished the digital part was a little larger than what it is. When one of the hands are directly on top of the digital display, you could hardly make out the information. Also, the lights go out really quickly once pressed.

These complaints aside, this is one watch that I'm going to be wearing tirelessly for a long time. Definitely worth the price, with a return of investments many times over!
awesome watch for the value. i really wanted the G-shock atomic solar watch (for SHTF, survival, etc) but when i saw there was a $70 difference between that and this, i quickly realized i could deal with not have atomic timing. I've had it for a few months and it's been keeping perfect time. i received it with a half solar charge so when i wore it out i would make sure to keep it open to the sun and after a week or so it was fully charged. i didn't have any issues with the digital not 100% syncing up with the analog like some have stated, it just adjusted and was done. i honestly don't have any complaints except for maybe i wish the clasp hardware was metal instead of plastic. i can foresee that breaking with hard use or snagging it the right way on something, and then i'll have to be on the hunt for a replacement. but that doesn't merit a knock down in stars. $30 or so for a solar watch is great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.