Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$23.46 (52%)|
- Two-tone watch in stainless steel with round multi-function dial and textured resin band
- Auto EL(Electro-luminescent) Backlight
- Features buckle closure and day, date, and month functions
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Two-tone watch in stainless steel with round multi-function dial and textured resin band Auto EL(Electro-luminescent) Backlight Features buckle closure and day, date, and month functions Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
A great choice for sporty world travelers, this Casio analog-digital stainless steel watch offers a stylish black sports resin band that will stay comfortable during your most active sport outings. The round silver stainless steel watch case features a black bezel framing a black dial face with dagger-style hands and small Arabic numeral display with small minute indexes. The center of the face sports a large digital readout that provides a view to a second time zone--a great feature for globetrotters. It offers an integrated world time function with 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, and daylight saving on/off. Other timekeeping features include:
- 1/100-second stopwatch with a 60 hour capacity, featuring elapsed time lap time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer with 60-minute range
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039)
- 12/24 hour formats
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 snooze alarm
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 0.8 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GB0FYO
- Item model number: AQ160W-1BV
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 2, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band width||19 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Luminous, Light, Timer|
|Item weight||2.56 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beautiful and fine quality finish
Proper thick size for man's hand.
Truly front metal chrome casing and resin bezel
Large digital display fonts at center.
Nice Inverted of EL (electro-luminescence) at digital display time. So it works better contrast in the dark (back-light) or daylight. Best energy conservation for longer battery life.
Shorter wrist strap band length.Wondering how to strap comfort for someone with larger hand wrist
No other panel color option
Bezel scale marking is only in 0-60 (seconds/ minutes). There is no hour numbers
Bottom line, the eyes looking perspective of analog and digital information really works for me. I could catch up both readings into inference faster compared to other model, lower digital display.. and it is a nice and modern-look watch
Thank you Amazon for expedited 3-days international shipping at lower cost charged.
Functions and settings were easy to access. Thankfully the directions were clear. It feels more like chrome plated plastic than stainless (who knows, maybe I am wrong) However the watch is very light and comfortable to wear. I did change out the resin band for a nylon one. Note the 18mm band width requirement.
Most recent customer reviews
It's a little difficult to get the digital and analog time set.