|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Band Material Type||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Made in USA or Imported
- A second location time can be set and called up, ideal if you frequently make overseas calls
- Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy
- The watch can measure times of up to 1 hour
- The daily alarm reminds you of events that recur every day, by emitting an audible signal at the set time
- Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The CASIO Collection - Beautifully retro
The cult following for the shape, function and colour of the first CASIO digital watch from the 1980s is more up-to-date than ever thanks to the watches in the retro Collection. With warm shades of gold, cool stainless steel and black plastic, these timeless design icons can be combined perfectly with today's style. It's good to know that some things never change.
Accurate measurement of of elapsed time with the touch of a button.
Second time zone A second location time can be set and called up. Ideal if you frequently make overseas calls. Stopwatch function - 1/100 sec. - 1 hour Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1 hour. Daily alarm The daily alarm reminds you of events that recur every day, by emitting an audible signal at the set time. Automatic calendar Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date. 12/24-hour timekeeping Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format. Resin case Stainless steel band Tough, durable and elegant: The stainless steel wrist strap gives your watch that classic feel. The clasp can be individually adjusted extremely easily for maximum comfort. The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. three years. Water resistance classification (WR) to ISO 22810 This model is water resistant to DIN 8310 / ISO 22810, and thus is resistant to minor splashing. Any greater water contact should be avoided.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.36 x 4.09 x 3.86 inches; 0.71 Ounces
- Item model number : EAW-AQ-230GA-9D
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : July 28, 2007
- Manufacturer : Casio
- ASIN : B002LAS07W
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #315,959 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||28 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||15 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand, dual-Time-display, Stop watch, Timer|
|Item weight||20 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
Casio Men's AQ-230GA-9D Gold Analog & Digital with Index Watch
Casio General Men's Watches Digital-Analog Combination with 10 Year Battery Life AQ-230A-7BMQ - WW
Casio Men's Vintage A168WA-1 Electro Luminescence Watch
Casio Men's Data Bank Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Black, 18 (Model: F91WM-9A)
Casio AQ-230A-1D Casio Silver & Black Dual Time Watch - Silver / Silver Digit / Black / One Size
|Band Material Type||Stainless Steel||Gold Tone||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
|Band Size||mens-standard||—||mens-standard||mens||8.75 inches||—|
|Band Width||15 millimeters||15 millimeters||20 millimeters||18 millimeters||18 millimeters||—|
|Bezel Material Type||stainless-steel||—||stainless-steel||Plastic||Resin||—|
|Case Diameter||28 millimeters||28 millimeters||28 millimeters||32 millimeters||33 millimeters||30.00 millimeters|
|Case Material Type||Metal||Gold Tone||Plastic||Plastic||Metal||—|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters||8 millimeters||9 millimeters||7 millimeters||8 millimeters||—|
|Clasp Type||Tang Buckle||—||Deployment Clasp||Deployment Clasp||Buckle||—|
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral||—||Plastic||Mineral||Mineral||—|
|Special Features||second-hand, dual-Time-display, stop-watch, timer||—||CASIO MENS WATCH, MENS WATCHES ANALOG||alarm-feature;luminous;water-resistant||stop-watch||analog|
|Water Resistance Depth||30.00 meters||30.0 meters||30.00 meters||1||0 feet||30.0 meters|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) The band is very narrow, more like a woman's watch. I realize I could have checked the width, but I honestly had no idea how many millimeters a watch band I would like should be. I'm not real picky. I assume if it was a men's watch it wouldn't be too skinny and dainty
(2) The metal of the watch and the band is very cheap-feeling. Feels almost like plastic (it' not) or very thin aluminum.
(3) Setting the time requires far too many steps and is also inconvenient. For one thing, the three buttons in the picture and tiny. As I try to push them in to set the time and date, they push into my finger or thumb too much, if hat makes sense. The results in me pressing really hard in order to change the time and date, and because the buttons are so tiny and their springs are so rigid, I can only hold a button in for a few seconds. VERY difficult. To make it even worse, you can only set the time forward. There is no way to go backward. So if the day, date, or time are incorrect when you get it, you have a lot to do... and THAT's just for the digital part of the watch! The button on the right is for setting he analog time. The watch I received was defective... there was no way to press that button in. But even if it had worked, I would have had to go around the clock almost two full times (because the time on the watch can't be set in reverse. The same goes for the date functions.
Needless to say, I returned the watch and ca't recommend it to anyone..
The only issue is that the analog time is set by holding down the right button, not easy to do. The time advances so if you want to set the watch for one minute earlier, you are going to spend a while going forward. Hopefully you won't go past your target and have to do it again. I figure I'll have to worry on start and end of dst.
It's now the end of January and the watch has stopped. I suspect that the battery is dead. The first battery in a new watch is often somewhat used due to sitting on a shelf, but only 4 months is not really acceptable. Other than that, I still like this watch.
Finally, the watch looks good. I don't know how it will hold up, but at this price I can buy another if it does scratch or mar..
Top reviews from other countries
The digital area displays date, time, stopwatch or alarm time. When at home, I use the digital area to display the date. When away, I use it to show the time at home, so I don't phone in the middle of the night!
To get the date to switch over at midnight, set the digital time to the correct 24 hour time, and then swap it to 12 hour if desired. Obvious when you think about it, but this wrinkle is not in the manual.
The strap adjusts without adding or removing segments, which I find very convenient.
Time keeping has been excellent. Most batteries last 2 to 3 years.
Down sides? A few, but they are minor. A clumsy salesman managed to damage my previous watch when changing the battery. The finish wears away, so the life is only(!) 5 or 6 years of continuous wear. The year is not recorded, so one has to adjust the date every first March not in a leap year. The hands only move forward, so the adjustment when the clock go back is a bit tedious. The alarm is very quiet, and easy to miss.
The reasons for my loyalty are that the analogue display is easy to read whilst still offering the digital display for the date, stopwatch and alarm functions. Also, the strap is comfortable but robust, and has never let me down.
The time remains fairly accurate; the only negative point is changing the analogue display when BST/GMT change over - especially when the clocks go back and you have to hold the pin in whilst the hands whir round through 11 hours because it won't go backwards. 😞
I imagine that I will be buying this model as long as Casio keeps producing it - even if I were to become a millionaire!
Best of all, in a London theatre, I sat next to a couple visiting from Germany. They spoke perfect English. Before the performance, during some tourist-type small talk, the fraulein said 'That's a lovely wristwatch'. Woody Allen's old gag popped into my head, and I said 'Kind of you to say so. Actually it was my grandfather's. When he was dying, he sold it to me...' There was a brief pause, then she started giggling. At the interval, still giggling, she pointed at my wrist. 'Much funnier than the play,' she said.
Most modern watches are big and clunky , and would look ridiculous on me , but this one fits me just fine.
I have a couple of small complaints. A backlight would have been useful , and the secondary digital dial can be quite difficult to read sometimes.
However , it keeps good time and is reasonably priced , so I'm happy with my purchase.