|Price:||$39.58 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.37 (34%)|
- Solar powered ana-digi watch
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Countdown timer; 5 alarms
- Auto calendar; world time (31 timezones/ 48 cities)
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Casio Tough Solar Ana-Digi Watch Solar Powered, 100M WR, World Time, Dual countdown timer
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005MDQPFO
- Item model number: AQS800WD-1EV
- Batteries: 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 1, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||41.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.7 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||8 Inches|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Stop watch, Timer, World time|
|Item weight||3.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
410 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-3 of 410 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Style-wise I wanted clean and simple-looking; something that reminded me of dad's favorite, yet with a modern cut. Luckily I found this Casio model on Amazon for the steal deal of $42 bucks and change (that's AFTER shipping! well, at the time anyway) but I doubt it will stay that low for long. A pleasant surprise is its nice weight; it's pretty darn light without feeling fragile/cheap, and its slim profile doesn't look or feel like a hockey puck sitting on my wrist (something I'm not fond of with the G-Shock line).
Same day I ordered the watch, I also took a gamble and ordered a Casio Waveceptor Screen Protector direct from Zagg ([...] I say "gamble" because I didn't know the exactly diameter of the dial but thankfully it fit to perfection across the 1-1/4 inch disc window. I applied/installed it in minutes even before sizing the watch band and think the added bullet-proof scratch protection was worth the additional $10 bucks.
If I had any knock? It'd have to be that the alarm volume and duration could be slightly louder and longer (only 10 secs). They can wake the light sleeper, but if you crash out hard, it's probably best to use as backup and keep your trusty air-horn screamer alarm handy. Then again, there are 5 of them, yeah - FIVE - alarms! So I suppose if you wanted you could get creative.
Lastly when removing links for fitting, check out some youtube tutorials first, as it's pretty easy to do yourself with care and patience (a small nail and good needle-nosed pliers did the trick for me). Also, start removing the links off the bottom (south) band first. I have average/thin wrists and took out all but the last removable link of the lower band, while the upper (north) band has 3 additional adjuster links (a 3:1 upper/lower ratio). This keeps the majority of the stiff clasp under your wrist and the upper (north) links curving smoothly around it (as opposed to spacing the adjuster links evenly 2:2 on both upper and lower bands, which causes the clasp to ride up uncomfortably on the outer wrist bone). Hope that makes sense but you'll understand once you wear it.
Anyway, provided I don't lose it, I know I'll enjoy this watch a long time. Now here are the specs as listed in the manual:
Accuracy at normal temperature: +/- 30 seconds a month
Digital Timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, p.m. (P), month, day, day of the week
Time system: Switchable between 12-hour and 24-hour formats
Calendar system: Full Auto-calendar pre-programmed from the year 2000 to 2099
Other: Home city code (can be assigned one of 48 city codes); Daylight Saving Time (summer time)/Standard Time
Analog Timekeeping: Hour, minutes (hand moves every 20 seconds)
World Time: 48 cities (31 timed zones)
Other: Standard Time/Daylight Saving Time (summer time)
Alarms: 5 daily alarms; Hourly Time Signal (on/off option)
Number of timers: 2 (one set)
Setting units: 5 seconds
Range: 99 minutes 55 seconds each timer
Countdown unit: 1 second
Number of repeats: 1 to 10
Other: 5-second time up beeper
Measuring unit: 1/100 second
Measuring capacity: 59' 59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, two finishes
Illumination: LED (light-emitting diode); Selectable illumination duration
Other: Battery level indicator; Power Saving; Button operation tone on/off; 6 languages for day of the week
Power Supply: Solar cell and a rechargeable battery
Approximate Battery Operating Time
10 months(from full charge to Level 4 when the watch is not exposed to light) under the following conditions:
- Display on 18 hours per day, sleep state 6 hours per day
- 1 illumination operation (1.5 seconds) per day
- 10 seconds of alarm operation per day
Water Resistance: 10BAR (10 Atmospheres)