- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Watchtronics when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$17.27 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Square retro watch featuring digital and analog displays with rose-tone accents and day/date/month functions
- 30 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.54 shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Blending analog and digital functions, the Casio Men's Ana-Digi Dual Time Watch #AW48HE-8AV features a sleek gray dial, which is protected by a sturdy mineral dial window. Gold-tone index beads embellish the face, and a handy digital display allows a dual-time capability or day-and-date calendar. The black resin band comes equipped with a durable buckle closure. Other details include a stationary, resin-and-stainless steel bezel and 30-millimeter resin case. Fusing technological details with a sleek design, this handsome timepiece tells everyone that you value style. Powered by quartz movement, this watch is water resistant to 165 feet.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GAWSFY
- Item model number: AW48HE-8AV
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||2 inches|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
- Battery life is tremendous 3+ years.
- Durability and ruggedness is very good.
- Water-resistant - Unless you scuba, you don't have to take it off for anything.
- Great quality at a low price.
- The dial is not lighted if you really need to read it in the dark don't choose this watch.
- It's not free
When I was going to order another watch this time, I saw this watch and thought it looked very similar, but a bit dressier. I ordered it, but I do not like it as much as the other model. You can't tell in the pictures, but the band on this watch necks down to 1/2" wide instead of the 11/16" in the other model. It looks more like a ladies watchband in that regard. Also, the watchband is a full 1" longer in this model. That means the tail end sticks out the back of my wrist more when I am wearing it, which I don't like.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice watch, light, easy to set and fits well, good for the summer very satisfied.Published 1 month ago by Gr Manganaro
The price was right. Bought it for the case since Casio doesn't sell the one I wanted in the US. Still an excellent thin style.Published 2 months ago by "huggy" Davidson
Great watch. Looks good on and functions well. Great everyday watch to use. I've bought Casios before and they hold up real well.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer