Top critical review
One person found this helpful
This is a decentwatch. Pros
on November 15, 2016
This is a decent watch.
- Shows time and date, and the digital time is separate from the analog time.
- Has both glowing hands AND an amber button-press illumination.
- Lots of features. I haven't used them.
- Velcro band is comfortable even when wet, and there's enough faux leather and nylon webbing that it doesn't really look like a velcro band.
- I trust the waterproofness, although I haven't tested it any deeper than a bucket.
- The crown scratched right up, pronto.
- It looks sporty. I was hoping I could wear it business-casual, but it's a tad TOO casual.
- Maybe I'm missing something, but I think to set the hands back an hour, you have to advance it 11 hours. There's no knob to twist, you hold the button or use the holding feature. But you don't get to move the hands backwards.
Overall, I guess I'm satisfied, but I still need a watch to wear to work.