|Price:||$97.69 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA or Imported
- Solar-powered watch with honeycomb-patterned dial and logoed bezel
- Features atomic timekeeping, EL backlight, daily alarm and snooze, world time for 28 time zones and 48 cities, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, day/date/month calendar
- 46.4 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Solar-powered watch with honeycomb-patterned dial and logoed bezel
Japanese quartz movement with analog and digital displays
Protective mineral crystal dial window
Features atomic timekeeping, EL backlight, daily alarm and snooze, world time for 28 time zones and 48 cities, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, day/date/month calendar, and buckle closure
Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00791YUPO
- Item model number: AWGM100B-1ACR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 23, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||46.4 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.9 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Radio controlled, Luminous, Shock resistant, Timer|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Caution: Detailed review ahead.
About 1 week of owning the watch so far. Did my research a LOT before buying. Saw the watch on another guy's wrist first, and my thoughts were, "wow, a G-shock that isn't ginormous." I have very tiny wrists, it's actually kind of pathetic since I consider myself pretty manly. They're about 6.2 inches in diameter, made to fit a baby-G, not a man-sized G shock. But this watch, man, it is an amazing size for my wrist! When I first received the watch, my initial though was "this looks really small.." but I tried it on, and lo and behold, it is nearly PERFECT for my wrist (still a little big, but honestly, all watches look big on my chicken wrists). The color is a matte black, silver for the buttons on the sides but they are almost hidden from view so it looks like a solid, black watch. The inner ring where it says "g shock" is stainless steel black, looks super snazzy, and the words "Gshock" and "Shock resist" are barely visible from a distance of a few feet (so you'll look cool, and people won't have to know you're out of high school and still wearing a g shock... what has our world come to?). The hour markers are NOT luminescent (they don't glow), but they are a cool looking gray/aqua color bordered by silver. The hands on the watch have a tiny bit of luminsecence on the tips, the rest of the hand is hollowed out. The word Gshock is also in silver/steel, and it also is shiny. Man, this watch looks a lot sleeker than the pictures on here!
Now the controversial digital dials: There's three of them. The left shows the date, or can be switched to show digital time (12 hour or 24/military time for you cool kids) with the push of a button. Right hand shows the day (monday, tuesday, etc.Read more ›
The watch is solar powered. Mine arrived with the battery on medium charge, but after a few days of exposure to the Florida sun it oscillated between medium and high, then settled on high. It's been on high charge ever since. I didn't do anything special to charge it up, I just wore it as I would any other watch.
This watch syncs with atomic clocks around the world. It hasn't failed to sync a single day since it arrived. Imagine that! My watch keeps perfect time. If there's ever a dispute at work about what time it actually is, my watch settles the matter.
I haven't taken this watch off my wrist since it arrived. I wear it in the shower and make no effort to protect it from moisture, soap or shampoo. I know from experience with previous G-Shocks that I don't have to worry about water resistance.
The watch is relatively small and lightweight, but as my wrist is small I wear it pretty tight anyways (using the second from the last hole in the band). It doesn't shift or roll around or slide up and down my arm that way.
The watch is good-looking but the only thing that's easy to see is the time. By that I mean that the white hands stand out against the black background. However, it can be hard to see the data in the three little circular windows--in part because they're so small, but also because everything is so blacked out. You have to hold the watch just right under a decent amount of light to make out the date, day of the week and seconds count.Read more ›
1) Its a wear and forget watch. You wear it and don't have to worry about batteries or even adjusting to daylight savings time.
2) The bracelet is extremely comfortable even for my smaller wrists.
3) It's a silent protest against the people with huge g shock watches for show,instead of timekeeping.
4) Full blown chronograph, I use it to keep track of things in the oven and jogging times.
5) It also has a world clock so I usually leave one for China where my grandparents live so when I do call I'd make sure I dont wake them up in the middle of the night.
6) It's different
7) Comes in a sweet tin can that I use to store money.
1) The 3 smaller dials for keeping the day seconds digital time/ date are kinda hard to read under dim lights.
2) It's different, I don't know but maybe risk becoming the black sheep if you purchase this watch? Everyone has clocks strapped to their wrists and you have a smaller g shock because you're not trying to show off your timepiece but rather be more humble and use it to tell the damn time.
3)The light doesn't really show the 3 smaller dials but you can see the hands just fine.
AFTER 1 YEAR
This g shock still serves her role well losing a total of near 0 seconds since I bought it heheheh (syncs almost every night). After mild abuse it still shows no signs of wear and tear or am I going to soft on her? Anyways every morning when I slap this watch onto my wrist I have a wide grin on my face as I know its worth every single damn cent I spent on her.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great looking watch!! Functions properly and don't have any complaints about it. People say that it's hard to see the digital in low light but it honestly isn't as bad as people... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great watch for the price. I like the dials, more professional than a digital display in my opinion.Published 3 days ago by Billy Bonds
This watch has more functions then any standard watch! I highly recommend this watch and any other solar G-Shock series to Consumers. I do recommend reading the user manual. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
all the reviews you have read abvout this watch being hard to read the digital? Totally true, but thats not why i got this watch. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Dano Mano
Small dials are impossible to see - very confusing and also impossible to read manual with tiny letters. Read morePublished 5 days ago by AB1969