Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 22, 2016
I wanted an inexpensive, small and thin watch that still looked nice to wear for work, and this fits the build perfectly. As you can see from the photos, it is indeed very thin and quite light as well. The watch, aside from the stainless steel back, appears to be made mostly of plastic and the band is made of some type of polyurethane. It does say that it is water resistant as well, but I have not yet tested this.
So far over the past few days, it has held up well, with the expected scratches from normal wear on the face of the watch. It has also held time nicely, still matching up with the digital clock that I set it with when it arrived. I do wish that the buckle was made of metal, as I can see that as a failure point at some point in the future.
With all this taken into consideration, for ten dollars it is a good watch and it should serve its intended purpose quite nicely!!
review imagereview imagereview image
on November 15, 2017
The Casio name has been around for a long time and are known for making good watches. From the high end to the low end, they all work great and this watch is no exception. I purchased it to use while doing work around the house and while fishing and have had no problems at all. A good watch that's well worth the cost of a few dollars.
on July 22, 2014
Upon unboxing, it just looked a lot smaller than I was expecting. Now trying it on, I conclude that while it may be visually designed in the right proportions on a screen, it is scaled maybe 4-8% smaller than I would expect for an adult watch.

I wasn't expecting too much, but my point of reference is my current Casio F108WH sports watch (only coincidentally the same brand, I just liked the style+price of this new watch). Sure enough, I tried replacing the "Men's-width" band with the band from my previous analog watch, and sure enough it was 1/16" too small. This one must not truly be a mens watch.

So while the bezel seems a little too thin, and the band is a bit thinner than a stick of gum (which is slightly concerning), I think I'll still try it for a while as it still feels great albeit small. It's just a wee bit on the "dainty" side of "elegant".
on March 27, 2017
This is my go-to every day watch. It's water resistant so you don't need to worry about it getting wet when washing your hands, is comfortable to wear, and keeps time accurately. It's a good practical watch.
on September 25, 2017
For the cost its a great watch, the only negative, I wish they had thought to make the hands glow in the dark - at night in bed, I have to turn on a light to read the time.
on August 12, 2017
Died in 1 week. Will be returning. I bought this right before going on vacation. Looked down at it on day 5 and it was stopped.
on August 31, 2017
I always loved Casio watches and this one is no exception. The are long lasting, reliable and look good. What else is there?
VINE VOICEon December 8, 2016
Got this for my daughter for use with her nursing curriculum. She loves it and it's cheap enough that if anything happens to it we're not out a bunch of $$
on May 13, 2017
Simple, sturdy, easy to read while working out.
on October 11, 2017
Looks good, keeps close to perfect time and I need the resin band and plastic band clip because of my metal allergy. When it comes to replace the battery in about 2-1/2 to 3 years, I expect that replacing the battery will cost more than the watch (just north of $10) so maybe I'll just buy another one of these watches.