Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
on October 22, 2016
I wanted an inexpensive, small and thin watch that still looked nice to wear for work, and this fits the build perfectly. As you can see from the photos, it is indeed very thin and quite light as well. The watch, aside from the stainless steel back, appears to be made mostly of plastic and the band is made of some type of polyurethane. It does say that it is water resistant as well, but I have not yet tested this.
So far over the past few days, it has held up well, with the expected scratches from normal wear on the face of the watch. It has also held time nicely, still matching up with the digital clock that I set it with when it arrived. I do wish that the buckle was made of metal, as I can see that as a failure point at some point in the future.
With all this taken into consideration, for ten dollars it is a good watch and it should serve its intended purpose quite nicely!!
review image review image review image
on August 4, 2014
This watch is great. I have only been wearing it for a few weeks, so I can't speak for it's durability, but everything else about it is exactly what I wanted. I wanted a cheap, light watch, that still looks nice. I have a very nice watch, but sometimes there are times I don't want to worry about something happening to a more expensive watch. That's why I bought this one. Out of the box I wasn't impressed by the looks right away. But when I put it on it looked really nice. I have found myself wearing this watch really often and neglecting my more expensive watch. You really can't beat this watch in my opinion. The size and weight are perfect. I am a runner, and have smaller wrists, so I don't like clunky, heavy watches. This watch fits perfect. I will probably but another in s different style soon. The great price makes me question how long it will last, but it seems durable enough for casual wearing.
on July 22, 2014
Upon unboxing, it just looked a lot smaller than I was expecting. Now trying it on, I conclude that while it may be visually designed in the right proportions on a screen, it is scaled maybe 4-8% smaller than I would expect for an adult watch.

I wasn't expecting too much, but my point of reference is my current Casio F108WH sports watch (only coincidentally the same brand, I just liked the style+price of this new watch). Sure enough, I tried replacing the "Men's-width" band with the band from my previous analog watch, and sure enough it was 1/16" too small. This one must not truly be a mens watch.

So while the bezel seems a little too thin, and the band is a bit thinner than a stick of gum (which is slightly concerning), I think I'll still try it for a while as it still feels great albeit small. It's just a wee bit on the "dainty" side of "elegant".
on March 27, 2017
This is my go-to every day watch. It's water resistant so you don't need to worry about it getting wet when washing your hands, is comfortable to wear, and keeps time accurately. It's a good practical watch.
on August 12, 2017
Died in 1 week. Will be returning. I bought this right before going on vacation. Looked down at it on day 5 and it was stopped.
on August 31, 2017
I always loved Casio watches and this one is no exception. The are long lasting, reliable and look good. What else is there?
on June 27, 2017
increadibly cheap quality. but as a work watch - it'll do. the band is rubbery and i'm worried i'll snap it. but so far so good.
VINE VOICEon December 8, 2016
Got this for my daughter for use with her nursing curriculum. She loves it and it's cheap enough that if anything happens to it we're not out a bunch of $$
on May 13, 2017
Simple, sturdy, easy to read while working out.
on August 10, 2015
I am a girl who wanted a simple waterproof watch that isn't very sporty and this worked perfectly. I've only had it a few days but it has survived a swimming pool. Only thing is the band is cheap but I didn't expect much.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.