Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on October 22, 2016
I wanted an inexpensive, small and thin watch that still looked nice to wear for work, and this fits the build perfectly. As you can see from the photos, it is indeed very thin and quite light as well. The watch, aside from the stainless steel back, appears to be made mostly of plastic and the band is made of some type of polyurethane. It does say that it is water resistant as well, but I have not yet tested this.
So far over the past few days, it has held up well, with the expected scratches from normal wear on the face of the watch. It has also held time nicely, still matching up with the digital clock that I set it with when it arrived. I do wish that the buckle was made of metal, as I can see that as a failure point at some point in the future.
With all this taken into consideration, for ten dollars it is a good watch and it should serve its intended purpose quite nicely!!
review imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on August 4, 2014
This watch is great. I have only been wearing it for a few weeks, so I can't speak for it's durability, but everything else about it is exactly what I wanted. I wanted a cheap, light watch, that still looks nice. I have a very nice watch, but sometimes there are times I don't want to worry about something happening to a more expensive watch. That's why I bought this one. Out of the box I wasn't impressed by the looks right away. But when I put it on it looked really nice. I have found myself wearing this watch really often and neglecting my more expensive watch. You really can't beat this watch in my opinion. The size and weight are perfect. I am a runner, and have smaller wrists, so I don't like clunky, heavy watches. This watch fits perfect. I will probably but another in s different style soon. The great price makes me question how long it will last, but it seems durable enough for casual wearing.
2 people found this helpful
on November 15, 2017
The Casio name has been around for a long time and are known for making good watches. From the high end to the low end, they all work great and this watch is no exception. I purchased it to use while doing work around the house and while fishing and have had no problems at all. A good watch that's well worth the cost of a few dollars.
on June 10, 2015
This is the second one I have purchased. Why a second one? After about 18 months or so the battery died. At this price it's simply cheaper and easier to just buy another. This watch is light weight and keeps time well. It is water resistant both in the swimming pool and shower. It also disappears/blends in amongst my many Darkjet wristbands, which I quite appreciate. I also like that it doesn't have a calendar in it. Simple is better. At twice the price, it would still be a bargain.
on October 20, 2017
Delivery was fast and the watch seems to be sterdy. I was a bit disappointed about the design though. In the pics the watch looks black and white,but it has the European time next to each number in dark red and these numbers make the appearance fuzzy and crammed (additionally this translation seems sort of useless).
on December 27, 2015
Flashy, bulky, expensive sports watches are just not my thing, so for me, this simple, understated, reliable and ridiculously inexpensive watch is perfect to wear on the weekends, and on vacation, particularly when I'll be in the water or engaged in other recreational activities inadvisable for a delicate dress watch. For what it is, it's perfect.
on April 10, 2018
Works great, I needed a watch so that I could stop looking at my phone at work. It looks professional and fits well on me, female. I'm not that into dainty watches that are typically advertised as female.
on February 7, 2018
It's a good watch for around 10 bucks. Even-though it is just water resist not water resistant I wear it in the shower to no harm, so far. Only complaint is that at a fast glance it can be hard to read because the minute hand is very thin, about the same length and thickness as the second hand.
on June 21, 2016
I work outside and very hard on watches. what I wanted a good cheap light watch that tell time. Not a big heavy thing that capable of doing my taxes. the only trouble I have with it is the hands are very thin, sometimes hard to see in the sun light. But I would buy another one when this one give it up.
on June 27, 2017
increadibly cheap quality. but as a work watch - it'll do. the band is rubbery and i'm worried i'll snap it. but so far so good.