Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on October 22, 2016
I wanted an inexpensive, small and thin watch that still looked nice to wear for work, and this fits the build perfectly. As you can see from the photos, it is indeed very thin and quite light as well. The watch, aside from the stainless steel back, appears to be made mostly of plastic and the band is made of some type of polyurethane. It does say that it is water resistant as well, but I have not yet tested this.
So far over the past few days, it has held up well, with the expected scratches from normal wear on the face of the watch. It has also held time nicely, still matching up with the digital clock that I set it with when it arrived. I do wish that the buckle was made of metal, as I can see that as a failure point at some point in the future.
With all this taken into consideration, for ten dollars it is a good watch and it should serve its intended purpose quite nicely!!
review image review image review image
on August 4, 2014
This watch is great. I have only been wearing it for a few weeks, so I can't speak for it's durability, but everything else about it is exactly what I wanted. I wanted a cheap, light watch, that still looks nice. I have a very nice watch, but sometimes there are times I don't want to worry about something happening to a more expensive watch. That's why I bought this one. Out of the box I wasn't impressed by the looks right away. But when I put it on it looked really nice. I have found myself wearing this watch really often and neglecting my more expensive watch. You really can't beat this watch in my opinion. The size and weight are perfect. I am a runner, and have smaller wrists, so I don't like clunky, heavy watches. This watch fits perfect. I will probably but another in s different style soon. The great price makes me question how long it will last, but it seems durable enough for casual wearing.
on July 22, 2014
Upon unboxing, it just looked a lot smaller than I was expecting. Now trying it on, I conclude that while it may be visually designed in the right proportions on a screen, it is scaled maybe 4-8% smaller than I would expect for an adult watch.

I wasn't expecting too much, but my point of reference is my current Casio F108WH sports watch (only coincidentally the same brand, I just liked the style+price of this new watch). Sure enough, I tried replacing the "Men's-width" band with the band from my previous analog watch, and sure enough it was 1/16" too small. This one must not truly be a mens watch.

So while the bezel seems a little too thin, and the band is a bit thinner than a stick of gum (which is slightly concerning), I think I'll still try it for a while as it still feels great albeit small. It's just a wee bit on the "dainty" side of "elegant".
on March 27, 2017
This is my go-to every day watch. It's water resistant so you don't need to worry about it getting wet when washing your hands, is comfortable to wear, and keeps time accurately. It's a good practical watch.
on May 13, 2017
Simple, sturdy, easy to read while working out.
on August 10, 2015
I am a girl who wanted a simple waterproof watch that isn't very sporty and this worked perfectly. I've only had it a few days but it has survived a swimming pool. Only thing is the band is cheap but I didn't expect much.
review image
on April 9, 2017
Good watch at a good price
on June 10, 2015
This is the second one I have purchased. Why a second one? After about 18 months or so the battery died. At this price it's simply cheaper and easier to just buy another. This watch is light weight and keeps time well. It is water resistant both in the swimming pool and shower. It also disappears/blends in amongst my many Darkjet wristbands, which I quite appreciate. I also like that it doesn't have a calendar in it. Simple is better. At twice the price, it would still be a bargain.
on March 19, 2017
Perfect Simple watch for small wrist
on October 19, 2014
Perfect! My son needed an analog watch to time himself when taking the Bar Exam this summer--they don't allow digital anything of any kind in the exam room, and he needed to keep track of how much time he was spending on each section of the test.
So we bought him this inexpensive watch (he said it needed a second hand, and those are harder to find than you might think) and we expected him to use it for the two days of taking the Bar, then probably never again.
Well, he just came to visit us, two months later, I he was still wearing it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.