Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Shock resistant; led light
- World time (29 time zones/48 cities/UTC)
- 4 alarms and 1 snooze; 1/100th sec. Stopwatch
- Countdown timer (24hr); 12/24 hr. Formats
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- From the Casio Baby-G Black Series
- Shock resistant
- 100 meter water resistant
- LED Backlight
- Gloss black resin band
- Metallic gold Ana-Digi dial
- Size: 46 x 43mm
- World Time with 29 time zones and includes 48 cities + UTC
- 5 daily alarms (1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
- One-year limited warranty
- Style #: BA110-1A
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004ARNS8K
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: BA-110-1ACR
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 22, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||LIMITED EDITION|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The strap has a glossy finish that matches the face. Which I think is preferred compared to the silicone straps but I'm not sure how heat and the elements will affect it over time.
- The watch is light and easy to use and setup. The self winding feature when setting the time is a welcomed convenience vs. having to hold down a button on some older G-Shocks watches.
- The controls/buttons are easy to use and press.
- The cost isn't too bad if you can get it on sale. And even when it isn't on sale the price on Amazon is decent.
- Already have received many compliments.
- All the black (may) make your wrist look slimmer =)
- The display is not back lit like other G-Shock watches so it's hard to read in the dark or in a dimly lit environment. The light that is provided is a single LED at the 6 o'clock location. (Points for at least having the light be amber to match the gold accents. The light reflections are semi-functional, but very fashionable.)
- The hour and minute hands can be hard to see sometimes because they also have a gold finish with the exception of the ends of the hands that are in white. So when the hands move over the gold sections then they blend in really well.
- As far as I can tell the face pieces do not glow in the dark. (Disclaimer: I could be wrong about this as I have not thoroughly tested it out.)
My son open the gift on Christmas day and loved the watch! I loved how it looked just like the men's fullsize Gshock. The only thing that took away 1 star is that the digital is too dark so it's hard to see in the sun or in a dark room with the light of watch. My son loves it and that's all that counts. But it's a beautiful watch.
It easy to get dirty and glass become dusty easily