Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's BA-110-1ACR Baby-G Goldtone Analog-Digital Display and Black Resin Strap Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on December 8, 2013
Thihs is a gorgeous sports watch! It looks even better in person. I have a small wrist, so I cannot wear the regular sized G-Shock watches. This is perfect for my wrist. I would recommend this watch if you are shopping for a woman's G-Shock. I love it!
on May 29, 2015
very good watch😍
review image review image
on February 10, 2016
If you're searching for a Baby-G watch for yourself or as a gift then you already know the basics about this Casio line. So I'll skip those details unless anyone is interested. Instead I'll go straight to the point. I purchased this watch as a gift for someone that wanted something fashionable while also not so delicate that it couldn't take a few bumps. They need a watch such as this for work being in an athlete support role. The industry targeted, consumer level Iron Man branded watches and the like probably would have worked better, but it's not always something that could easily pull double duty while off hours as well.

Pros:
- The strap has a glossy finish that matches the face. Which I think is preferred compared to the silicone straps but I'm not sure how heat and the elements will affect it over time.
- The watch is light and easy to use and setup. The self winding feature when setting the time is a welcomed convenience vs. having to hold down a button on some older G-Shocks watches.
- The controls/buttons are easy to use and press.
- The cost isn't too bad if you can get it on sale. And even when it isn't on sale the price on Amazon is decent.
- Already have received many compliments.
- All the black (may) make your wrist look slimmer =)

Cons:
- The display is not back lit like other G-Shock watches so it's hard to read in the dark or in a dimly lit environment. The light that is provided is a single LED at the 6 o'clock location. (Points for at least having the light be amber to match the gold accents. The light reflections are semi-functional, but very fashionable.)
- The hour and minute hands can be hard to see sometimes because they also have a gold finish with the exception of the ends of the hands that are in white. So when the hands move over the gold sections then they blend in really well.
- As far as I can tell the face pieces do not glow in the dark. (Disclaimer: I could be wrong about this as I have not thoroughly tested it out.)
on May 24, 2015
Love the looks got many complements, my only complain is the digital numbers are so small and the light is as good as nothing. Other than that it severs its purpose of a low profile sports watch. I've had it for 6 months and never take it off, been to the pool, gym, gardening you name it and the watch is still going.
on December 18, 2015
Loved the watch, perfect size for a woman's wrist. I have pretty thin wrists I can wrap my thumb and index finger around. Took me about 15 mins to figure out how all the functions work, though I must say I'm a bit tech-savvy. It is easy to use once you've learned how the controls work. Only problem IS this seller had sent me the WRONG color, in their defense the packaging did read this model. I suggest the packers check the product matches the label. Overall I'm happy with the purchase considering I actually enjoy this color more haha!
review image review image review image
on December 30, 2013
This watch is beautiful to look at but the functions are difficult to see. the light is useless and servers no purpose. if you want a watch that just looks good buy it, if you want a watch that looks good and has functions you can see look elsewhere.
on August 19, 2015
Love it. I've had it a few days and so far I like it alot. It has a cool look, however, the digital displays are hard to see, especially at night. I had a hard time figuring out how to set the correct time and to get the digital and analog to match up. I love that I have the digital time set on military time but I can still see the hands for the analog time. Overall I'm happy with this purchase. I've had a hard time finding nice looking sports type watches for women, with analog/digital and military time, so I'm happy with this.
review image
on November 24, 2015
Received in just 2 days!! I am soooo in love with my watch!! This is definitely ORIGINAL, came with everything!! I have this also in white which i bought from Macy's.
review image review image
on January 24, 2014
I am 39 years old and wanted a watch to wear when I work out and go fishing and all those things you do that you don't want to wear your expensive watches. Anyways this looks soooo expensive and it wasn't cheap but its was affordable. I love the GOLD accents it supercute and trendy !!! Its a great brand .
on May 23, 2016
Beautiful watch and have received many compliments. The date, timer are really hard to see. The push button light really doesn't help. I have to hold the watch 'just right' in the light to see the date. I still love the watch.