Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on February 10, 2016
If you're searching for a Baby-G watch for yourself or as a gift then you already know the basics about this Casio line. So I'll skip those details unless anyone is interested. Instead I'll go straight to the point. I purchased this watch as a gift for someone that wanted something fashionable while also not so delicate that it couldn't take a few bumps. They need a watch such as this for work being in an athlete support role. The industry targeted, consumer level Iron Man branded watches and the like probably would have worked better, but it's not always something that could easily pull double duty while off hours as well.

Pros:
- The strap has a glossy finish that matches the face. Which I think is preferred compared to the silicone straps but I'm not sure how heat and the elements will affect it over time.
- The watch is light and easy to use and setup. The self winding feature when setting the time is a welcomed convenience vs. having to hold down a button on some older G-Shocks watches.
- The controls/buttons are easy to use and press.
- The cost isn't too bad if you can get it on sale. And even when it isn't on sale the price on Amazon is decent.
- Already have received many compliments.
- All the black (may) make your wrist look slimmer =)

Cons:
- The display is not back lit like other G-Shock watches so it's hard to read in the dark or in a dimly lit environment. The light that is provided is a single LED at the 6 o'clock location. (Points for at least having the light be amber to match the gold accents. The light reflections are semi-functional, but very fashionable.)
- The hour and minute hands can be hard to see sometimes because they also have a gold finish with the exception of the ends of the hands that are in white. So when the hands move over the gold sections then they blend in really well.
- As far as I can tell the face pieces do not glow in the dark. (Disclaimer: I could be wrong about this as I have not thoroughly tested it out.)
on December 11, 2016
I just received my watch and I hope to enjoy it. I have to admit, it isn't what I was expecting. I chose this watch instead of a regular G-Shock because I was looking for a smaller size for my wrist. I guess it's what I was looking for. It is the perfect size since my wrist tends to be on the smaller side. There are a couple of things I don't like about this watch. First, I wish the illumination was a lot brighter. It seems as if the light is located along the rim of the face in a dull yellow tone, so it basically lights AROUND the watch face instead of INSIDE the watch face as the g-shock does. Second, the band is very stiff and has no "give". It has the feel of a hard plastic, I wish it was a softer plastic and had more flexibility. Other than that, I'm sure I'll get used to it. Most likely I will be purchasing a g-shock even though it'll be a bigger watch face.
on December 18, 2015
Loved the watch, perfect size for a woman's wrist. I have pretty thin wrists I can wrap my thumb and index finger around. Took me about 15 mins to figure out how all the functions work, though I must say I'm a bit tech-savvy. It is easy to use once you've learned how the controls work. Only problem IS this seller had sent me the WRONG color, in their defense the packaging did read this model. I suggest the packers check the product matches the label. Overall I'm happy with the purchase considering I actually enjoy this color more haha!
review image review image review image
on December 25, 2016
My husband brought this for our 10 year old son, it fits perfectly. My old son gave him a full size Gshock and it was way oversized for his little wrist and he lost it. My little son was devastated. So for Christmas I was a little optimistic about getting this since it says for women.
My son open the gift on Christmas day and loved the watch! I loved how it looked just like the men's fullsize Gshock. The only thing that took away 1 star is that the digital is too dark so it's hard to see in the sun or in a dark room with the light of watch. My son loves it and that's all that counts. But it's a beautiful watch.
review image review image
on November 24, 2015
Received in just 2 days!! I am soooo in love with my watch!! This is definitely ORIGINAL, came with everything!! I have this also in white which i bought from Macy's.
review image review image
on May 7, 2017
My favorite watch! Can be dressed up or down. Love Thai watch. Very classy and I've gotten tons on compliments.
on June 22, 2017
First baby-G watch and I love it! Quality is fantastic and I absolutely adore the black and gold.
on August 16, 2016
Love this baby g!!! I work outside and it is very Durable.. my only complaint is that the year is set wrong so the day is wrong and I don't know how to change it. you get a small novel with the product on how to set time and date and I don't really think that it needs to be as hard as it is to set this watch.. but i love the color and the feel of the watch on my Wrist!!! It's a beautiful working women's watch and I would definitely buy it again
on November 14, 2014
This watch is stunning! I bought it to use at the gym and the gold looks really good against the black band/face. As others have said, the time is a bit challenging to see on the watch (you have to look close), but that isn't a big issue for me. If you're looking for an easy-to-read watch then you might want to stay away from this G-Shock, but if you want a gorgeous, sporty watch then this is the one!
on March 22, 2017
I got myself one to my job so so won't have to sneak phone into work just to know the time. I got my boyfriend one as well.