Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's BA-110-7A2CR Baby-G Silver-Tone Analog-Digital Display and Translucent Resin Strap Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 7, 2014
The watch looks really pretty but the light function is laughable.
The light is yellowish and very dim. It's been a long time since I last bought a Baby-G watch and I was surprised. 10 years ago when you push the light button on a Baby-G watch the whole face of the watch will be illuminated like an LED. But this one only has yellowish bulbs that dimly shine a light on the face of the watch and it doesnt do much to help see the face in the dark. That was the biggest downside to this.
on February 9, 2015
I just bought my wife this watch for Christmas and she wore it with a red shirt and now the whole watch is stained pink. Then I tried to go on and return it and it said I was out of time.
review image
on March 7, 2014
Love the watch. Perfect color and style. The Light is dim but that's my only complaint. I tried to go with another brand of watch and returned both. I have been and will continue to be a huge baby g fan.
on March 13, 2014
Although it is made of durable material, it is a very pretty watch. I get so many compliments. The silver face is rich looking and well put together. I don't ecpect any less from Casio, my favorite watch maker!!
on December 4, 2014
The clear plastic band turned a faded yellow color quickly and the time is difficult to read. Very disappointed.
on August 4, 2015
Love this watch. I have a feeling this watch is one of many Baby Gs I'll own. :)
review image
on October 14, 2014
i bought this watch as a gift for my sister.she like it very much.it's a perfect present .but I don't like write reviews...
on July 22, 2014
GREAT WATCH. ITS A REALLY COOL DESIGN & GOES WITH EVERYTHING. IT WAS DELIVERED AS PROMISED &ON TIME.
on July 28, 2015
My daughters loves this watch so much that I had to return online to purchase another..
on October 13, 2015
Watch is beautiful and works great!! Looks better in person!!