Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on August 31, 2015
This is a beautiful watch. I wanted something different and that catches the eye. This watch can do various things, even though the watch is interiorly silver I don't find it difficult to see (even with minimum glare). The analog arms covers the digital numbers at times, but if you don't want that to happen then I highly recommend you to purchase a Casio G-Shock that's strictly digital (the numbers are bigger). Yes, the digits on this are small and you do have to adjust when looking at it, but it's not a big adjustment. It's something you get use to if you wear the watch often. The fit is comfortable. I have another Baby-G and it's another model, but the wrist band had more holes so I was able to adjust more while this one has 3 less holes. Honesty, I don't need those extra holes because I have a small wrist. I'm just not sure about your wrist size. So my older model Baby-G has 12 holes and this one Baby-G BA110 Classic Series has 9 holes. Not sure if it makes a difference for you guys. Also, the watch came in its original tin can case. Hope this review helps. Here are some pictures.
review image review image review image
on May 5, 2014
Although it is very cool looking, it is almost impossible to read the time on this watch because of it's complicated, monochromatic dial, almost non-detectable hands & extremely tiny digital numbers. I've had it for a few months hoping the situation will change each time I wear it ,but no luck. I've even asked many other people of all ages to read it & they can't read it either ! I greatly regret keeping it.
on March 28, 2016
My nice loves this watch it's been 4 yrs since u got this for her and still works, the batter is still working. I totally recommend this watch for teens super reliable!
on December 27, 2013
This watch is even more beautiful than pictured, however with my horrible far-sightedness it was nothing more than a pretty braclet. The hands are the same silver as the face. It is very sparkly and comfortable too. I hated to return it but what good is a watch if you can't read the time? I'm sure it would be fine for someone who has better eye-sight than mine.
on October 30, 2014
No issues with seeing the hands or the digital display. However, I'm not near sighted which might help. I purchased this watch because I wanted something cute with a timer. This is super rugged, looks cool, and doesn't look terrible on my small wrist. I like the world time feature for traveling or knowing what time it is at a friend's 10 time zones away. Good buy!
on December 30, 2014
It doesn't tick, I was so worried about this but I took a chance because its so pretty. I am incredibly satisfied with this purchase as it looks even better in real life and it is absolutely silent. It is a little difficult to read using the light as the face is not back lit so it is illuminated from a single light at the bottom of the face.
on May 28, 2015
Have been a huge fan of babyG watches and this edition is just beautiful. I have no difficulty telling the time on this watch as everyone has reviewed that the hands are silver and hard to notice. If you love silver, just get this. You won't regret it - anyway Amazon has a return policy. ;)
on March 26, 2016
It is a beautiful and sturdy watch, and I am not the most graceful person around. I only had it for a few weeks and it has been through a lot. It also goes great with my sterling silver jewelry. Everyone loves it!
review image review image
on June 8, 2014
very nice watch, although it does take an extra second to read at times because the hands cross the digits. Even so it's a comfortable and sharp, sleek looking watch
on May 6, 2015
Bought this watch for my wife and she loves it. I have heard at least one story a week about someone complementing her on this watch. It really does sparkle. I own a few GShocks and I'm glad I could find one to her liking.We are definitely a GShock family

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.