Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA or Imported
- Sporty digital watch featuring multiple functions such as shock resistance, EL backlight with after-glow, world time (29 time zones/48 cities), 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, and mute function
- 42 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
200 meter water resistant2 multi-function alarms and 1 snooze alarm with flash alertWorld Time with 29 time zones, city code display, daylight savings on/off1/100 second stopwatch with measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99". Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place timesOne-year limited warranty
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.7 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00791YWWA
- Item model number: BGD140-1ACR
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 2, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16.6 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Luminous, measures-seconds, Shock resistant|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|