We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Shock resistant; led light
- World time (29 time zones/48 cities/UTC)
- 4 alarms and 1 snooze; 1/100th sec. Stopwatch
- Countdown timer (24hr); 12/24 hr. Formats
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers Also Viewed
For 25 years Casio G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
Casio Baby-G is growing up with a new collection of timepieces inspired by its analog and digitally-dynamite "big brother," the XL GA110 G-Shock. The BA110 model(s) feature a lightweight, glossy resin band in two fashionable hues of black and white casting a spotlight on the large watch face brushed in striking gold and rose gold metallic. The BA110 is equipped with a layered 3D metallic face, along with gear motif hands, which nod to the sophisticated styling cues of industrial design. Women can bring class to work with the white/rose gold, white/silver, silver/silver and clock out to take on the night with the black/gold. Silver resin band analog and digital watch with metallic silver face.
- Shock Resistant
- 100M Water Resistant
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00ELAOH1S
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: BA-110-8ACR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||LIMITED EDITION|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|