Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on January 12, 2014
The watch comes exactly as pictured. It not only looks good during the day, lighting the dial at night produces hands that glow. Why the 4 stars? For me, the watch giver, the watch is complicated to set. As you might notice by the picture the watch is not set by a watch stem. All setting are done with the pressing of buttons. The watch has lots of features to set. I, the watch giver, was somewhat overwhelmed. I managed to get the time set so she is happy, me too. If you are watch techie and able to set the watch up her this is a 5 star gift.
on May 16, 2015
My wife got the I-Watch and is very happy with it. However, one of the problems with a gadget like that is that you must be extremely careful and battery life is very limited.

She wanted a watch that could be worn care free that looked good that it lasted. After reviewing all the options I decided to give her his Baby G. I nailed it right on the head. She loves it! she says it is a 'Happy Watch'. The vinyl band is shiny but looks very good. The combination of the colors on the numbers and their design makes it very feminine. As with all Baby G, Casio makes these watches almost indestructible which is always a good thing to have. The glow in the dark feature is also welcome feature to have in dark rooms.

On the not so good side and the reason this is not a solid 5 stars; setting the time is quite difficult. Even though I am a techie at heart, the small buttons and the amount of time they need to be pressed was quite challenging to set up properly.

Highly recommended product from Casio!
on July 23, 2015
The quality of this product is so social, I wish the watch case (white color portion) is using non-glare material. It's glossy look now, and it looks like a toy. Having said that, the color combination and the design on the dial is lovely. My wife loves it because she hardly put on watches on her wrist. =P. (this is watch is NOT make in Japan, although it's authentic.)
on February 12, 2015
I really love the funky style and graphic look but it would be nice to have some directions in English on how to adjust the watch. The directions came in Japanese with no English counterparts. I figured out some but not a lot of what this watch is capable. I can't figure out how to set the date so that it changes daily.
on November 16, 2016
Very difficult to set the digital part. Frustrating. Love the watch, need a 14year old to set it.
on March 3, 2015
I love the watch, yet the only instructions that came with it were in Chineese! Not one word of english! Thankfully my daughter has the same type of watch so I used hers to get mine set up
on January 29, 2014
A little smaller than I thought it would be, but still a great purchase. A lot more high-tech than I expected as well.
on October 20, 2016
model number is BGA131-7B3DR
on August 10, 2015
It was a birthday gift for my daughter & she loved it.
on April 9, 2015
Beautiful watch bought it as a gift for my sister. She love it!