Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on October 13, 2014
Love this. It lights up when you push a button with all kinds of different pastel colors. Every time I light it, it catches people's eyes and they ask about it. It is water proof. I took it with me on vacation to Jamaica and wore it all the time. It was stylish and I didn't have to worry about getting it wet. It also has a timer which I would set to let me know when I had been sunning on one side for 30 minutes so I knew it was time to turn over. Love this watch.
on February 7, 2017
My husband got me this for Christmas. I love the watch. Only complaint is that I have an average size wrist and it only fits on the 3rd hole. I would prefer if the strap was a bit longer. It's cute how it lights up.
on February 4, 2016
I love it! Been wanting a white watch and loved the look of this one with the raised 3d numbers. Was surprised by the cute colorful led backlight. I'm fairly techy but this took me a little while to get all programmed and set. Accidentally got a little pen mark on the band on day one and rubbed a tiny bit of hand sanitizer on it, came right off. Very happy with my new baby G!
on August 4, 2014
I love this watch and I have never been a watch person. I love the look of the numbers at different depths. I also like that the white doesn't look so harsh against my pale skin lol. The light-up feature isn't super bright, but I don't really use it that often anyway.
on July 15, 2014
Bought as a gift for my wife. She absolutely loved it! When you press the button for the light. It is beautiful sight. Different colors illuminate the watch.
on October 3, 2012
I really like the style of this watch it is an eye-catcher for sure. I checked it out at Macy's loved it and then immediately used my Amazon app on my phone and looked the price online (always shop online). I added to my cart while I checked out the seller's profile, which was great and really helped me to decide to purchase the item. The watch looks so modern and cool. It goes so well with my white apple stuff! It is white, stylish, geek-cool and I love the LCD lights and I feel like a kid because I check-it-out all the time! LOL Am I silly? Well, it is a fun watch and the seller was really efficient and honest. No regrets, 5 stars! Boom!
on July 15, 2014
It took me three tries to finally get the right time on this watch. I am not a technical person, but it really should not have been that difficult. I like the look of the watch and it is comfortable, just a little difficult to program.
on July 24, 2015
I got this for my wife as a gift, she absolutely loves it. Not too big, but not too small. She gets a lot of compliments. The digital readout is a bit small, but better than no digital readout. Has held up fine and still looks like new after a few months.
on March 13, 2015
Love it
on February 23, 2013
My wife is a very athletic and has been going to the gym to lift weights in the morning and at night makes the insanity also working on her hairdresser so I decided to give you a true warrior and also watch beautiful and I am very satisfied and happy with her casio! thanks