BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 30, 2015
I've always wanted a calculator watch. Now that I'm pushing 30, I felt that I'm an adult and I can do what I want and I want to buy a calculator watch, dammit. Yeah, I said it. You're not my mom. Deal with it.

It's great. It has dual time, a stopwatch, alarm, tells the date and day of the week, AND A FRIGGIN' CALCULATOR. If you wear it tightly enough, you can feel your pulse. So it's like an Apple Watch only it costs under $20, has a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, and the battery lasts five years. Doesn't send text messages, but you can write such words as 'BOOBS', 'BOOBIES', 'BOOBLESS', 'BEES', and 'SHOE'. So if you're a man of few words and your friend is right next to you, it's basically the same as iMessage.

Knocked off a star because the screen seems to lack some contrast. Not sure if it's permanent or the battery is low. Can't recharge the battery, so I don't know.
review image
1010 comments| 521 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2016
Great watch for the price. Good size for either men or women. Water resistant and comfortable. Doesn't make my wrist sweaty. I'm an archaeologist so this is handy to have during field work and relatively sturdy.
on July 16, 2017
I've broken two expensive watches in two years and was looking for a replacement for the last one. I came across this, had no idea they were making them again and couldn't help myself. Had a friend, who wears a Citizen (beautiful watch), geek out and take a picture of it! Haha, even had clients get a kick out of it. Slacks, check, Oxford shirt, check, silk tie, check, polished dress shoes, check, Casio calculator watch, check! It's so much fun to wear.
Enthusiast: Campingon October 17, 2015
This is the water resistant version of the calculator watch. Meaning it can be used with light swimming or showering. It is a calculator you can strap to your wrist as well as a stop watch, calendar, and a clock with dual time functions. What more could a nerd ask for? I've been wearing this exact brand/style watch for over 2 decades now. It's been with me when I was in the Army and through out the desert. Its been with me though hiking and adventuring. It's been through a lot. If you have fat fingers (you know who you are) you can use a pen to press the buttons but Id just opt for a real calculator at that point. Most times I dont need the calculator but its there if you need it. Now if only they made one with a back light like this. Battery life is 2+ years for me. Longest battery run was 6 years but that was in my survival bag with a fresh Energizer CRT in it.
on January 24, 2017
I have wanted one of these for a while and finally decided to purchase one. I own two other watches that I regularly wear, one metal and one leather. I was a bit weary of buying a silicone watch because I've never been a fan of how they look. I actually really like how this one looks on my wrist, but even more I like the functions this watch has. Needless to say the calculator is great to have, plus it's easy to know the date and even day of the week. It's also just all around unique and cool to have, but that is subjective. It is not for everyone.

I would have appreciated a back-light, which is why I would give it a 4/5 (good) though I don't know how bulky that would make this watch. I have to say I have a small wrist and it surprisingly does not look clunky.
on January 15, 2016
It's better than I anticipated when I first received this watch. Forgot it had a stopwatch until I found it at work. So happy I can use this for work now. The calculator itself is amazing. The buttons are really easy to press, even with large man fingers like my mate's :3
I use the calculator when I go shopping. I have a historic phone and the watch really helps when figuring out the best deals at the grocery market.
Kinda poo you don't see the date right away but it has the feature which was one I needed in a watch. I only used the alarm to test it. It works. No use for the other time zone :p but still kool
Very satisfied with my purchase overall (:
on October 30, 2014
In the 7th grade, I was jealous of a kid that had one of these. That dude was the man! Now, I'm an adult, and *I* get to be the man!

If you're like me, you're getting this because you know exactly what it is. If that's the case, it's worth it for this price, and is actually a pretty solid watch, too. The band is cheap but not at all uncomfortable, except that it tends to trap moisture underneath. This is only a problem when I wash my hands and water gets under there- it won't dry out until I take off the watch or otherwise dry my wrist. I'll eventually replace the band for this reason, but I'll end up spending most of the small cost of the watch on it.

The calculator works. The buttons are very small, so if unlike me you've got bigger hands, that might be an issue. I find I usually use it at least once a day, and it's much quicker than pulling my phone out to do the same task.

It's small and unobtrusive, unlike the bigger data bank ones. People see it and comment on it all the time. That's why you buy something like this, right? Above nitpicking aside, I wear this watch every day, and love it. I simply avoid getting it wet, despite the fact that it's waterproof.
on March 3, 2016
Roughly 2 years ago, my brother came home with this watch when he went on a trip to New York. When he did, I ended up switching my g shock watch for this one because I loved how easy and "antique" looking it was not to mention the style of it was my favorite part about it. Needless to say, about a year later which would have been during the summer of last year. The watch ended up breaking on me, along with the part that connects the band to the watch itself. So I was out of the watch for quite some time before realizing and finding out Amazon has this same exact watch. Obviously I purchased the watch In a heartbeat and I've never been happier, I literally do everything with it and never take it off.(although I know the risks I'm taking.) for as long as this watch is available I will never look at anything else, and if you are looking this watch debating on it.. just buy it and you'll be incredibly happy you did.
on October 16, 2017
This watch has changed my life. The stopwatch is my favorite feature and has been the impetus behind many new efficiencies in my life from the office to the home as I try and set new PR's every day. The other day I even posted a new PR for fastest shower. Style-wise, this watch will get you noticed and is a great conversation piece. That being said, it is still understated enough that it will never look or feel ridiculous. If you, however, find that no one is noticing your watch when you want them to, I recommend turning on the key tone so that people can hear you punching away at your tiny calculator keys.
on May 29, 2017
While I had it, it was amazing. I got so many compliments, even people with Apple Watches said it looked nice! I loved wearing it, but it wasn't suitable for the toughness I go through on a daily basis. It's probably my fault it broke, because I wore it to volleyball. It hit the watch and it flew apart. A pain in my wrist, and a tan spot is all I have left to remember the watch. Oh and it's main component, which doesn't tell the right time anymore.
review image