Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on November 6, 2015
I bought it as a nostalgic impulse remembering my first original steel case G-Shock from 1985 edition. It is very similar, lighter, better iluminated, but the buttons have different fuinctions compared to the earlier editions and not so easy to operate. As I rated, it is OK, but just OK.
on September 7, 2016
Sorry Returned Watch, Not What I Wanted.
on September 12, 2013
I've been a g-shock fan for years. Wanted to go with the classic throw back look of the dw5600, but unfortunately the watch has not only the retro style, but also retro functions as well. The more modern g-shock versions got me used to multiple alarms and other cool features. If that isn't important to you, than this would work.
on August 15, 2014
This is my fourth G-Shock watch by Casio... 'As advertised, this is just about the most durable ready-for-anything watch you can buy with all the popular features, digital accuracy and Casio reliability - all in a very affordable sports, work, or everyday design. This watch s something of a classic...and it meets my needs perfectly...I hope Casio never stops making this terrific watch! Highly recommended.
on February 24, 2015
I like the simplicity of the watch but It's minor details but I ordered the one that says fox fire NOT illuminator..
on September 9, 2015
I bought this watch for my boyfriend and he loves it. He wears it everyday, all day, even in the shower. The screen is bright and the watch doesn't have any issues and is still running strong since I bought it end of 2014.
on March 8, 2014
love this watch. its simple and lights up great. best work watch I have owned. will buy again and shipping was fast.
on August 19, 2016
Nice watch. Only shortcoming seems be dual time zones. Current and home.
on June 21, 2015
The watch came in a reasonable amount of time. The watch is as advertised.
on February 14, 2014
The upper left button is smaller than the other three.....
and with my masculine fingers its kind of hard to press down on the button.
Maybe its just me or I just got a defected watch or something.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse