Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on April 25, 2017
I work in the restaurant business and needed a daily driver that could take a beating. This watch fits the bill perfectly! Never have to worry about somebody spilling their seventeenth Diet Coke refill on my arm and ruining it.
on February 24, 2015
I like the simplicity of the watch but It's minor details but I ordered the one that says fox fire NOT illuminator..
on July 28, 2015
great watch
on August 19, 2016
Nice watch. Only shortcoming seems be dual time zones. Current and home.
on August 15, 2014
This is my fourth G-Shock watch by Casio... 'As advertised, this is just about the most durable ready-for-anything watch you can buy with all the popular features, digital accuracy and Casio reliability - all in a very affordable sports, work, or everyday design. This watch s something of a classic...and it meets my needs perfectly...I hope Casio never stops making this terrific watch! Highly recommended.
on November 21, 2016
very satisfied with watch
on June 21, 2015
The watch came in a reasonable amount of time. The watch is as advertised.
on March 8, 2014
love this watch. its simple and lights up great. best work watch I have owned. will buy again and shipping was fast.
on July 13, 2015
great great great
on November 6, 2015
I bought it as a nostalgic impulse remembering my first original steel case G-Shock from 1985 edition. It is very similar, lighter, better iluminated, but the buttons have different fuinctions compared to the earlier editions and not so easy to operate. As I rated, it is OK, but just OK.