Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 219 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 253 reviews
on September 2, 2016
Best Watch, for the price. I had this watch 24 years ago, and had it for about 5 years, before I lost it.That watch went thru all kinds of abuse.I used it for construction work.Road dirt bikes with it.I used it for swimming Diving ,Snorkeling, Snowboarding, Horseback riding you name it the watch went thru it. I think I paid $40.00 back then. I have 17 gshocks, 3 Protreks. I had the first gshock to hit the market in 1983.Take it from a gshock collector. This watch is very very Durable. I can't believe it's not a gshock. But that would rase the price. You won't find a more durable watch, For $25.00 Buy it, you'll love it .Tom Cruise wore it in Mission Impossible. The head Director of the FBI.wears it. I have a picture next to the gshock Dw5600. Wear in good health. UPDATE SEPTEMBER 8TH. I also bought w740 1v it's 100meter nice watch same size. I have a picture next to it .
review image review image review image review image
on December 26, 2013
Pros:
1) It only cost me $24.
2) It's comfortable. This watch will fit a wide range of wrists! 13 holes in the band for your fitting pleasure!
3) It's not a G-shock... But it possesses many functions ordinarily carried by one. I.e. Alarm, Timer, Stopwatch. And it seems fairly strong... Not likely to fall apart for at least a few years.
4) COOL feature- Time continues to display during Timer & Stopwatch modes.
5) Green "Electro Luminescent Backlight" sufficiently lights watch for 1.5 seconds. (I timed it for ya!)

Cons:
1) While using the Timer or the Stopwatch, one must "reset" using the upper-left hand "Adjust" button which is recessed (and on most watches reserved strictly for adjustments of settings). For instance, the watch wearer needs to press "Adjust" to "zero out" the stopwatch. I dunno... It'll be especially awkward especially if you're a track/swim coach, or someone who often uses those features.

Well, I like it!! But, I have 25 other watches too, most of which I also like. This carries all the traditional functions of a Casio watch. Thank you for reading this... hopefully it helped. Ask any questions... I'm pretty good about replying within a day or two.

Happy Holidays !!! :)
on July 19, 2017
I've honestly lost count how many Casio's I've owned in my life dating back to early 80's. Right off the bat I always have/always will highly recommend to anyone who has no idea what it's like to wear prob the most recognized digital watch., I have 3 asst G-Shocks, incl the 5600 classic. (Had the original in the 80's on both Black & yellow). I had the super nerdy calculator. Anyway, what's strange is that I had never seen this particular model ever, until coming upon it while browsing here on Amazon. I bought it in April of 2017,It's super comfortable, Water-Resist 20BAR (200 m/600ft), I'm writing this review in July 19. I have to take off one star because of the fact that ALL of the light-ish blue colored writing that's on the watch, ALL rubbed off, All within the first month & I didn't wear it in shower nor did I swim w/ it. Obviously it doesn't affect the workings of the watch, & it doesn't look bad, but still, it was part of the appeal for me in purchasing it, I like the color very much, and something about the font, gives it a nice classic, clean look. Oh well, I still wear it here & there, but at first I wore it every day, now only once in a while.
For me, the watch is STILL excellent. I still recommend it, perhaps mine was one out of X-amount that got slapped w/ cheap (whatever the heck it is they use for letter coloring).
review image
on May 3, 2016
Love this watch. It takes a beating! The first day I got it I accidentally banged it really hard on a piece of metal I was taking apart and nothing happened to it. It fits my wrist well but the band is intrusive and not uncomfortable. If you need an beater and don't want to spend on a g-shock then buy this.
review image review image review image
on May 7, 2016
Nice unit. The time module is the same as in the basic G-Shock. I chose this over the basic G because I like that the buttons protrude out further and in my use I sometimes where gloves. The flush buttons of the G would make gloved use difficult. A couple things, the turquoise lettering...it's gonna rub off pretty quick. I personally think the watch looks better w/o it anyway. Second, the strap is very uncomfortable. The crimps in the band near the lugs create two pressure points...no bueno. But, easily remedied by switching out the band; 18mm. I found a Victorinox one on eBay. Yeah that does increase the total cost of this watch but overall it's still a great value for basically a G-shock.
on July 7, 2017
For $25.00 this is a fantastic watch! It has the basic features we expect but the best is the different shaped case that it has. I am also a collector of Casio watches and this one is turning into my favorite. Water resistant is great as well, performed a swimming test and it showed no signs of leaks and no condensation under the display screen "crystal" which is a huge plus. I would recommend this watch to anyone from a golfer to a police officer.
on May 29, 2017
I dive at a resort where the dive master keeps track of the time, so this is just used for my own information. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on a watch for this purpose, but this one is perfect for that. It's a typical plastic Casio watch, although a little bulkier than average, and the display is rather small. I don't wear it day-to-day, but for the price, it is worth having just for diving and other activities.
on March 23, 2014
I wanted a replacement for my daily watch which I NEVER take off...I don't do diving but mess with some chemicals for work that have damaging fumes...My last CASIO watch rated to 300M died on me after 16 years and wanted a replacement without being huge on my relatively small wrist and at a good price. Same size with even snugger fit...and it tells me at a glance (no mode switching) the day, date, and with an easy read time layout. It isn't stylish or fancy but dependable thus far. No regrets...if the dependability doesn't hold up I will update the rating accordingly.

Updating after three years of use and abuse with no issues. Dependability is great...well designed. I have used it everyday since I purchased it in Dec 2012. I work in on machines and it gets hit and washed in gas and soap and alcohol...whatever I happen to deal with. Just had to change the band as expected due to it hardening up due to the chemicals and everyday use. I ONLY take it off to use another watch for formal occasions...it looks too old to go out with but change it back as soon as I reach back home. Would definitely recommend!
on December 30, 2013
Many years ago I owned a Rolex. I worried a lot about losing it. It kept time OK, but not perfectly. It had just one function--the time. Then I bought a Casio which lasted something like 20 years. A brush with acid peeled the rubber off a bit so I bought this one. I also owned another Casio which I lost about a year later. I did not realize it had fallen into the bat bag of the baseball team I played for. It stayed in that bag for three years, getting pounded constantly. When I found it three years later, it was a bit worn, but it was still working fine. I gave it away. Both of the original watches are still running although one has no rubber case so it is glued to the wall near my desk. My third Casio is the DW290 which I have had for almost three years. It is very resistant to abuse and frequent immersion in water has not bothered it. I wish the stopwatch was a little easier to reset, but that is minor. I will keep it until it falls off my wrist so I figure I'm good for many more years.
on March 31, 2016
Great looking watch!
Hot blue graphics on the face and band,
And has everything I was looking for in a sport watch.
including high res alarm, stopwatch and timer all in one.
EXTRA bright blue illuminator for night time, loud alarm, soft,comfortable band,
and the band is long enough to go around my wrist with some to spare.
PLUS the reason I decided on this specific model, is it's water "proof"
to 656 feet, (200 meters) and I really needed a new dive watch under $250.00
Sport scuba diving only goes to a depth of 120 - 130 feet usually,
so this watch is perfect and just what I was looking for.
Honestly didn't expect it to be this high quality of a digital watch,
it's really well made, and solid feeling, so I'm extremely happy with this purchase.