Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 213 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 246 reviews
on September 2, 2016
Best Watch, for the price. I had this watch 24 years ago, and had it for about 5 years, before I lost it.That watch went thru all kinds of abuse.I used it for construction work.Road dirt bikes with it.I used it for swimming Diving ,Snorkeling, Snowboarding, Horseback riding you name it the watch went thru it. I think I paid $40.00 back then. I have 17 gshocks, 3 Protreks. I had the first gshock to hit the market in 1983.Take it from a gshock collector. This watch is very very Durable. I can't believe it's not a gshock. But that would rase the price. You won't find a more durable watch, For $25.00 Buy it, you'll love it .Tom Cruise wore it in Mission Impossible. The head Director of the FBI.wears it. I have a picture next to the gshock Dw5600. Wear in good health. UPDATE SEPTEMBER 8TH. I also bought w740 1v it's 100meter nice watch same size. I have a picture next to it .
review image review image review image review image
on December 26, 2013
Pros:
1) It only cost me $24.
2) It's comfortable. This watch will fit a wide range of wrists! 13 holes in the band for your fitting pleasure!
3) It's not a G-shock... But it possesses many functions ordinarily carried by one. I.e. Alarm, Timer, Stopwatch. And it seems fairly strong... Not likely to fall apart for at least a few years.
4) COOL feature- Time continues to display during Timer & Stopwatch modes.
5) Green "Electro Luminescent Backlight" sufficiently lights watch for 1.5 seconds. (I timed it for ya!)

Cons:
1) While using the Timer or the Stopwatch, one must "reset" using the upper-left hand "Adjust" button which is recessed (and on most watches reserved strictly for adjustments of settings). For instance, the watch wearer needs to press "Adjust" to "zero out" the stopwatch. I dunno... It'll be especially awkward especially if you're a track/swim coach, or someone who often uses those features.

Well, I like it!! But, I have 25 other watches too, most of which I also like. This carries all the traditional functions of a Casio watch. Thank you for reading this... hopefully it helped. Ask any questions... I'm pretty good about replying within a day or two.

Happy Holidays !!! :)
on May 3, 2016
Love this watch. It takes a beating! The first day I got it I accidentally banged it really hard on a piece of metal I was taking apart and nothing happened to it. It fits my wrist well but the band is intrusive and not uncomfortable. If you need an beater and don't want to spend on a g-shock then buy this.
review image review image review image
on May 7, 2016
Nice unit. The time module is the same as in the basic G-Shock. I chose this over the basic G because I like that the buttons protrude out further and in my use I sometimes where gloves. The flush buttons of the G would make gloved use difficult. A couple things, the turquoise lettering...it's gonna rub off pretty quick. I personally think the watch looks better w/o it anyway. Second, the strap is very uncomfortable. The crimps in the band near the lugs create two pressure points...no bueno. But, easily remedied by switching out the band; 18mm. I found a Victorinox one on eBay. Yeah that does increase the total cost of this watch but overall it's still a great value for basically a G-shock.
on March 23, 2014
I wanted a replacement for my daily watch which I NEVER take off...I don't do diving but mess with some chemicals for work that have damaging fumes...My last CASIO watch rated to 300M died on me after 16 years and wanted a replacement without being huge on my relatively small wrist and at a good price. Same size with even snugger fit...and it tells me at a glance (no mode switching) the day, date, and with an easy read time layout. It isn't stylish or fancy but dependable thus far. No regrets...if the dependability doesn't hold up I will update the rating accordingly.

Updating after three years of use and abuse with no issues. Dependability is great...well designed. I have used it everyday since I purchased it in Dec 2012. I work in on machines and it gets hit and washed in gas and soap and alcohol...whatever I happen to deal with. Just had to change the band as expected due to it hardening up due to the chemicals and everyday use. I ONLY take it off to use another watch for formal occasions...it looks too old to go out with but change it back as soon as I reach back home. Would definitely recommend!
on December 30, 2013
Many years ago I owned a Rolex. I worried a lot about losing it. It kept time OK, but not perfectly. It had just one function--the time. Then I bought a Casio which lasted something like 20 years. A brush with acid peeled the rubber off a bit so I bought this one. I also owned another Casio which I lost about a year later. I did not realize it had fallen into the bat bag of the baseball team I played for. It stayed in that bag for three years, getting pounded constantly. When I found it three years later, it was a bit worn, but it was still working fine. I gave it away. Both of the original watches are still running although one has no rubber case so it is glued to the wall near my desk. My third Casio is the DW290 which I have had for almost three years. It is very resistant to abuse and frequent immersion in water has not bothered it. I wish the stopwatch was a little easier to reset, but that is minor. I will keep it until it falls off my wrist so I figure I'm good for many more years.
on March 31, 2016
Great looking watch!
Hot blue graphics on the face and band,
And has everything I was looking for in a sport watch.
including high res alarm, stopwatch and timer all in one.
EXTRA bright blue illuminator for night time, loud alarm, soft,comfortable band,
and the band is long enough to go around my wrist with some to spare.
PLUS the reason I decided on this specific model, is it's water "proof"
to 656 feet, (200 meters) and I really needed a new dive watch under $250.00
Sport scuba diving only goes to a depth of 120 - 130 feet usually,
so this watch is perfect and just what I was looking for.
Honestly didn't expect it to be this high quality of a digital watch,
it's really well made, and solid feeling, so I'm extremely happy with this purchase.
on May 25, 2014
After I decided I was going to purchase this watch, I looked on the back of my watch, and it has the same model number. About a week ago I noticed the band is cracked near the hole I use to fasten it to my wrist. The watch is working fine, but the band is going to break off soon. Kmart used to attach a new band for you at no additional cost. But they don't do it anymore. I don't have the skill nor the patience to try to attach a new band myself. I also didn't want to go to a jeweler to have it done. Don't like going to stores in general. I have owned my current watch for about two years. I wear it every day. I take it off twice a day, so the band got a lot of use. I didn't wear it in the shower as a rule. I used to get watches with Velcro bands. But those bands had issues too. I have no criticism of the watch itself. I just wish the band would have lasted longer. Or make a watch so it's easy to replace the band when it cracks. I hate to throw out a perfectly well functioning watch.
on March 3, 2015
I am a huge casio fan. i always bought g shocks and never owned a basic casio. i saw this cool looking watch and decided to pick it up, cant go wrong with a $25 casio. Im so glad i picked this watch up, just as tough as a g shock and looks so cool. the band was a little uncomfortable, so i switched it out for a slimmer 19mm resin band since i wear them pretty snug. if your a casio enthusiast like myself, pick this up!
on July 12, 2015
I absolutely love this watch for a sports/beater watch. For the price, it simply cannot be beat. I've have multiple g-shocks as well, but prefer this one over those because the buttons are so much easier to press, and the module has all of the functions you need, with non of the ones you don't need. I use it for running, biking, swimming and yard work. The teal lettering wore off in a few months of wearing the watch resulting in a watch that looks better than it did when it was brand new. It has also been extremely accurate. It runs about 1 second fast a week. The case and band seem to be very durable, so I'm sure it will last for years and years of abuse.