Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 226 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 260 reviews
on August 22, 2017
This is the third one of these that I've owned. I got 10 years out of each of the first two before the battery gave out. I use it as an everyday watch and it withstands my active lifestyle. I've gotten it soaked in both fresh and salt water and banged it around pretty hard and it's held up. When the prior one was fading, I looked at other models and found them to be either too big or too small, but this is a perfect compromise for size for me and I felt fortunate to find it on amazon.com. The band has been improved over my original version. The band on my last one lasted seven years before I replaced it with a Velcro band. The attractive fluorescent green lettering fades away within the first year or so, but if you don't mind that, you'll be extremely satisfied with this very utilitarian watch. Its worth more to me than the price charged. I don't hand out 5 stars very often, but this watch deserves all five.
on May 3, 2016
Love this watch. It takes a beating! The first day I got it I accidentally banged it really hard on a piece of metal I was taking apart and nothing happened to it. It fits my wrist well but the band is intrusive and not uncomfortable. If you need an beater and don't want to spend on a g-shock then buy this.
review image review image review image
on May 7, 2016
Nice unit. The time module is the same as in the basic G-Shock. I chose this over the basic G because I like that the buttons protrude out further and in my use I sometimes where gloves. The flush buttons of the G would make gloved use difficult. A couple things, the turquoise lettering...it's gonna rub off pretty quick. I personally think the watch looks better w/o it anyway. Second, the strap is very uncomfortable. The crimps in the band near the lugs create two pressure points...no bueno. But, easily remedied by switching out the band; 18mm. I found a Victorinox one on eBay. Yeah that does increase the total cost of this watch but overall it's still a great value for basically a G-shock.
on July 7, 2017
For $25.00 this is a fantastic watch! It has the basic features we expect but the best is the different shaped case that it has. I am also a collector of Casio watches and this one is turning into my favorite. Water resistant is great as well, performed a swimming test and it showed no signs of leaks and no condensation under the display screen "crystal" which is a huge plus. I would recommend this watch to anyone from a golfer to a police officer.
on May 29, 2017
I dive at a resort where the dive master keeps track of the time, so this is just used for my own information. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on a watch for this purpose, but this one is perfect for that. It's a typical plastic Casio watch, although a little bulkier than average, and the display is rather small. I don't wear it day-to-day, but for the price, it is worth having just for diving and other activities.
on March 23, 2014
I wanted a replacement for my daily watch which I NEVER take off...I don't do diving but mess with some chemicals for work that have damaging fumes...My last CASIO watch rated to 300M died on me after 16 years and wanted a replacement without being huge on my relatively small wrist and at a good price. Same size with even snugger fit...and it tells me at a glance (no mode switching) the day, date, and with an easy read time layout. It isn't stylish or fancy but dependable thus far. No regrets...if the dependability doesn't hold up I will update the rating accordingly.

Updating after three years of use and abuse with no issues. Dependability is great...well designed. I have used it everyday since I purchased it in Dec 2012. I work in on machines and it gets hit and washed in gas and soap and alcohol...whatever I happen to deal with. Just had to change the band as expected due to it hardening up due to the chemicals and everyday use. I ONLY take it off to use another watch for formal occasions...it looks too old to go out with but change it back as soon as I reach back home. Would definitely recommend!
on December 30, 2013
Many years ago I owned a Rolex. I worried a lot about losing it. It kept time OK, but not perfectly. It had just one function--the time. Then I bought a Casio which lasted something like 20 years. A brush with acid peeled the rubber off a bit so I bought this one. I also owned another Casio which I lost about a year later. I did not realize it had fallen into the bat bag of the baseball team I played for. It stayed in that bag for three years, getting pounded constantly. When I found it three years later, it was a bit worn, but it was still working fine. I gave it away. Both of the original watches are still running although one has no rubber case so it is glued to the wall near my desk. My third Casio is the DW290 which I have had for almost three years. It is very resistant to abuse and frequent immersion in water has not bothered it. I wish the stopwatch was a little easier to reset, but that is minor. I will keep it until it falls off my wrist so I figure I'm good for many more years.
on March 31, 2016
Great looking watch!
Hot blue graphics on the face and band,
And has everything I was looking for in a sport watch.
including high res alarm, stopwatch and timer all in one.
EXTRA bright blue illuminator for night time, loud alarm, soft,comfortable band,
and the band is long enough to go around my wrist with some to spare.
PLUS the reason I decided on this specific model, is it's water "proof"
to 656 feet, (200 meters) and I really needed a new dive watch under $250.00
Sport scuba diving only goes to a depth of 120 - 130 feet usually,
so this watch is perfect and just what I was looking for.
Honestly didn't expect it to be this high quality of a digital watch,
it's really well made, and solid feeling, so I'm extremely happy with this purchase.
on May 25, 2014
After I decided I was going to purchase this watch, I looked on the back of my watch, and it has the same model number. About a week ago I noticed the band is cracked near the hole I use to fasten it to my wrist. The watch is working fine, but the band is going to break off soon. Kmart used to attach a new band for you at no additional cost. But they don't do it anymore. I don't have the skill nor the patience to try to attach a new band myself. I also didn't want to go to a jeweler to have it done. Don't like going to stores in general. I have owned my current watch for about two years. I wear it every day. I take it off twice a day, so the band got a lot of use. I didn't wear it in the shower as a rule. I used to get watches with Velcro bands. But those bands had issues too. I have no criticism of the watch itself. I just wish the band would have lasted longer. Or make a watch so it's easy to replace the band when it cracks. I hate to throw out a perfectly well functioning watch.
on March 3, 2015
I am a huge casio fan. i always bought g shocks and never owned a basic casio. i saw this cool looking watch and decided to pick it up, cant go wrong with a $25 casio. Im so glad i picked this watch up, just as tough as a g shock and looks so cool. the band was a little uncomfortable, so i switched it out for a slimmer 19mm resin band since i wear them pretty snug. if your a casio enthusiast like myself, pick this up!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.