Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 17, 2017
This watch is exactly as described online and shown in the photos. It is true black, not gray or blue or some other color. I love the way it looks. I also really like the indigo light, that is very easy to operate (though the duration of the light after you press the button is next to nothing unless you just keep your finger on the button). It is a simple, straightforward watch built to go everywhere. I have small wrists for a guy, but the watch doesn't look like I am wearing a clock on my wrist! (like some other watches out there) I love it! It is too casual for me to where to work, but I will enjoy wearing it on the weekends!
on October 26, 2017
Awesome all around watch! Just don’t take it apart to put in the new battery. The o ring seal is impossible to replace. I would take it to a jeweler next time to replace the battery. I am very handy as well around the house so it was not a case that I didn’t know what I was doing. The o ring stretches and very difficult to get back in place and out cover on with proper seal.
on March 27, 2016
I purchased the DW6900 back in July of 2011. I love this watch. It is now March 2016 and I just had to change the battery for the first time. I have been given other watches that were much more expensive than this one, but I keep coming back to the DW6900. I have put this watch through a lot and it keeps ticking. I will continue to wear this watch until it no longer works, which I believe will be a long, long time.
3 helpful votes
on January 11, 2015
I love this watch. I wear it camping, hiking, diving, going to the beach. I have done several dives with this watch and it works flawlessly and wasn't bad to read under water. I have had it for years now. I expected the battery to go out but hasn't yet.

Any cons I may have is that the watch started to patina which I didn't expect. It doesn't look bad its just that the color is duller than when new. I think it may have been do to not rinsing it after using it in salt water. Setting stuff like the alarm isn't always straight forward and sometimes you need to look at the manual to see what the indicators on the watch mean.
3 helpful votes
on December 23, 2013
You can't go wrong with the 6900. This is the entry level model, the band is a bit thinner and has a bit of a cheaper feel and the G button is the older model, it comes in a box with a stand instead of the tin, but other than that, its a DW6900 that has come to dominate the G-Shock world. Its tough, can be used in a variety of environments, and looks cool. Plus if the spirit moves you, its easy to customize this model with the various colors of bands and bezels available for it. At this price, its a bargain.
on February 10, 2017
It may not be as stylish as an Omega or a Jaeger-Lecoultre and it does not intend to either. On the other hand, this G-Shock DW6900-1V is the best beater you can get at that price; it is reliable, accurate, nearly indestructible and always ready for any action-packed outdoor adventure (you wouldn't want your most valuable dress watch to be scratched, would you?). If it is good enough for the military, then it is for you and me too.

I definitely recommend this G-Shock.
on October 20, 2011
I have not worn a watch since I was a little kid. I came across a guy who had a G-Shock watch and thought it was neat. I looked up the G-Shock watches online and it was truthfully a tough pick. They all had great reviews and looked nice. I decided to go with this watch and even though I just received it today, I love it. I never thought of wearing a watch and then I came across the G-Shocks. I recommend the watch. I have not had any real experience with it because I just received it, but I am so far impressed with all of the features and the feel of the watch.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on April 5, 2017
Great watch for the price but once the battery goes out don't even bother replacing the battery if you still want the watch to be waterproof. I've been wearing these watches for over 15 years in the military. Great watch but once the battery dies just throw it away.
on November 13, 2017
Great watch the light stopped working after a few days but it keeps on ticking after a licking!! Love it
on November 9, 2016
It was the closest model to the watch I had for years. I could do without the 3 timer circles on the face. I would rather have it be a fuller face with date and time information.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.