Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on October 26, 2017
Awesome all around watch! Just don’t take it apart to put in the new battery. The o ring seal is impossible to replace. I would take it to a jeweler next time to replace the battery. I am very handy as well around the house so it was not a case that I didn’t know what I was doing. The o ring stretches and very difficult to get back in place and out cover on with proper seal.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 11, 2015
I love this watch. I wear it camping, hiking, diving, going to the beach. I have done several dives with this watch and it works flawlessly and wasn't bad to read under water. I have had it for years now. I expected the battery to go out but hasn't yet.

Any cons I may have is that the watch started to patina which I didn't expect. It doesn't look bad its just that the color is duller than when new. I think it may have been do to not rinsing it after using it in salt water. Setting stuff like the alarm isn't always straight forward and sometimes you need to look at the manual to see what the indicators on the watch mean.
on January 17, 2018
This particular model is my absolute favorite. You cannot go wrong if you want a tough, durable, long lasting sport watch or tactical watch. Timer, alarm, standard or 24 hour time. Cant, go, wrong.
on December 27, 2017
My first G-shock. Simply the best, for years I bought Timex and they never lasted and were uncomfortable. Still works great after 5 years, had to replace battery and band this year.
on April 5, 2017
Great watch for the price but once the battery goes out don't even bother replacing the battery if you still want the watch to be waterproof. I've been wearing these watches for over 15 years in the military. Great watch but once the battery dies just throw it away.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 27, 2017
This was the perfect Christmas gift for my husband. I mostly wanted him to be able to wear it to work, he works construction. He loves it, hasn't taken it off.
review image
on May 14, 2017
My husband likes this watch. He had same model previously and a jeweler didn't seal the back after replacing the battery. So we bought another one. It's his go to for all casual wear.
on January 23, 2018
Very satisfied with the look and fit of the watch. Great buy!
on December 9, 2011
Just received this watch 2 days ago and it is GREAT! Already have a Casio Forester , but this is much nicer looking, and like the digital read-out for a change from analog. The light feature is nice, and the day, month and date feature is the best. Easy to set, although I had a slight struggle with the day feature(e.g. Sat,Sun,etc) Then I read the flow chart diagram in the booklet and no problem. Sits a bit high on the wrist, but is still more comfortable than my Forester. One of the best buys I've made from Amazon. Highly recommend!Buy one.
on April 18, 2014
Love this watch. It is a workhorse. Very durable and will last a long time. The price was great too. Plus, I love the look of this watch on my arm. Buy it esp. if you are an exercise junkie like me. You will love this watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.