We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Protective Mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 40.1 mm
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times; Countdown timer; Measuring unit: 1 second; Multi-function alarm; Hourly time signal;
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A G-Shock Classic, the Tough Culture features shock resistance, 200M water resistance, countdown timer, 1/100 second stopwatch and auto-calendar. EL Backlight with Afterglow. Multi-function alarm. Flash alert. Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up alarm. 1/100 second stopwatch. Measuring capacity: 00'00'00-59'59'99 (for the first 60 minutes). Measuring Unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes). 1 second (after 60 minutes). Measuring mode: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times. Countdown timer. Countdown range: 24 hours. Auto-repeat function. Hourly time signal. Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month. Dimensions:
Face Width 29mm
Face Height 26mm
Face Depth 13mm
Band Width 20mm
Band Circumference 9.25 inches This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at for full manufacturer warranty details.
A bold yellow and green digital display marks this limited edition Top Culture Watch #DW6900CS-1 from Casio's G-Shock Collection as a true original. Shock resistant, durable, and boasting the precision of quartz movement, this rugged timepiece features an EL backlight with afterglow, multi-function alarm, 1/100-second stopwatch, and a countdown timer. There's also an auto-repeat function, hourly time signal, and auto calendar pre-programmed until the year 2039. Accurate, reliable, and offering both 12- and 24-hour formats, this Casio original is water resistant to 330 feet and includes a two-year battery. This watch is protected by a one-year manufacturer's warranty.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- ASIN: B001TWHSRQ
- Item model number: DW6900CS-1
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't know when I ordered it, but instead of just matte black, the bezel and strap are shiny.
The green display is a bit difficult to read at certain angles, this may annoy some people who wear this as an everyday watch.