Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Matte Black/Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,512 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,798 reviews
on September 16, 2015
Overall, this is a very solid time piece. It is very easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. The only complaint I had was that the standard band is a bit too short for a larger wrist. To correct this, I removed the band and put my old nylon strap holders in its place from an older G-Shock. They were a perfect fit. So far, so good as I have no other complaints and these watches withstand a lot of punishment from my job. A highly recommended budget G-Shock.
on December 3, 2015
This is the watch. If you have been obsessively looking at rugged digital watches, and are cheap, like me, this is it. This is a mans watch. If you look like this guy in the pic, or have more than one friend who does, DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH. This is a watch for guys who do things. If you are a lover AND a fighter, this watch is for you. If you ever thought about being a cop or a fireman, this watch is for you. If you ever dreamed of going out like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, this watch is for you. If your "watch collection" is 3.5 broken watches, this watch is for you. If you are at the point in life where you confidently meet other mens eyes and give the half up nod, this watch is for you.
Great deal on a great watch.
review image
77 comments| 253 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2017
I've owned many a Casio G-Shocks in my life, but this was the first one that has ever died on me before it's time. After wearing the watch for about a month I've noticed that the screen would blank out on me after activating the light and/or any of its other functions. My first course of action was to have the battery changed but that didn't solve the problem. I use Casio G-Shocks as my primary dive timer so having a reliable watch is important to me. The watch has since died with the replacement battery still having a full charge. However, being a loyal Casio G-Shock user and fan I bit the bullet and have bought another G-Shock. This time a different model and it has served me well (two years), so far.
on September 5, 2016
So far it works as expected. Only had it about a week. Fits good, lots of band adjustment holes.
on September 27, 2015
My son has a had a GShock watch for over 2 years now. He purchased this one for his friend as a gift. It has many options on the watch. Shock resistant resin watch featuring electroluminescent backlit digital display with multi-function alarm, stopwatch, countdown timer, and military time,

It is water resistant and his cousin loved the watch. He knew how long my son had his watch and wanted one for the longest time. I looked at the watch before he gave it to him and it is very similar to my sons. Nice watch !!
on April 7, 2017
Slightly bulky and kinda hard to read but a good man watch. Nothing fancy. Too many features for me. I just need time, date and stop watch. It's a keeper though.

Update. Had the watch for about 5-6 months and the stop watch timer button stopped working. I work at a desk and it doesnt get much abuse at all. I went back to my Timex Iron Man watch which I had put in a box and it still works after 3 yrs. Ill never buy this brand again. I'm mad.
on February 14, 2016
Very nice model. My previous G-shock was a higher end model, but I lost in while bagging leaves last Fall :-( This one is made to the same high quality standards, but not as easily readable by my old eyes as the larger display my older model had. Still, I love it and rate it 5 stars..

Update 5/10/16: I found my lost watch from last fall in the mud near some flower pots. I rinsed it off, and it still had the right time except for the daylight saving time 1 hour change! A G-2900. The newest one, in this review is still going great too.
on September 27, 2015
This watch is great. My son has been using it now for over 2 years. He wears it to work and he works in construction. It still looks like new and works great. GShock by Casio makes super watches. He loves his watch and it has many options. A great purchase that is still being work and used.
on August 15, 2017
Love the watch and the hard plastic is obivisouly how it can be so rugged, band feels good although for me I'd really appreciate if the band was alittle longer since I'm sitting at the last notch for lose and second to last for a snug fit, or at least offer a slightly larger band in box. Other then that everything works good, looks decent but wish the design was alittle more cooler like the more expensive ones but I get why. Overall 4.5 out of 5
on July 11, 2016
I have a thin wrist and It fits perfectly, doesn't look too bulky. Easy to adjust and easy to set the time. The night light is great as well. Definitely recomend this product.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.