Industrial Deals HPC Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

G-Shock GW9052-1BCG Men's Black Resin Sport Watch
Color: Matte Black/Black|Change

on September 16, 2015
Overall, this is a very solid time piece. It is very easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. The only complaint I had was that the standard band is a bit too short for a larger wrist. To correct this, I removed the band and put my old nylon strap holders in its place from an older G-Shock. They were a perfect fit. So far, so good as I have no other complaints and these watches withstand a lot of punishment from my job. A highly recommended budget G-Shock.
review image
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 3, 2015
This is the watch. If you have been obsessively looking at rugged digital watches, and are cheap, like me, this is it. This is a mans watch. If you look like this guy in the pic, or have more than one friend who does, DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH. This is a watch for guys who do things. If you are a lover AND a fighter, this watch is for you. If you ever thought about being a cop or a fireman, this watch is for you. If you ever dreamed of going out like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, this watch is for you. If your "watch collection" is 3.5 broken watches, this watch is for you. If you are at the point in life where you confidently meet other mens eyes and give the half up nod, this watch is for you.
Great deal on a great watch.
review image
1010 comments| 372 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 17, 2018
Let me preface this review by stating the 2 stars is because of my own skin's reaction and not the quality of the product. I do wonder if the material is not as high of quality that it used to be, but that is merely speculation, and at 44, I'm too young to be a curmudgeon. I've had G-Shock watches for over three decades, in all, I've owned five total. The styles have been all similar to the DW9052-1V. This is the first one that I cannot wear because it has created a contact dermatitis on my wrist. It is not where the battery cover makes contact, rather where the band contacts my lateral wrist. My job as a career firefighter/paramedic makes the need for a watch almost a requirement and the durability of the G-Shock has been proven. I am so loyal that I am now going to spend more for a resin style and higher price tag to see if it won't aggravate my skin. Unfortunately, I cannot return this because the dermatitis occurred beyond Amazon's return policy window.
on January 9, 2018
A gift for my 20 year-old son. He absolutely loves it. He has never liked the look of the G-Shocks, but this one changed his mind. It's very good quality and I really like the size of it. It is big, but not too big...I guess that's a relative opinion, but it looks great on him.
on October 1, 2017
Accurate as heck I havent lost a minute yet in months. 2 thigs I have an issue with. the buttons can be hard to push and the numbers alot smaller the I would preffer.
on July 3, 2017
Nice watch for a steal. Bought this for my Officer fiancé for him to keep track of time better. The packaging looks cheap which sucks but the watch is withstanding his beat downs so it's worth it.
on May 31, 2017
Great watch works fantastic
on March 25, 2017
I like this watch, it is not too large, but not small and it looks rugged enough to take some punishment like wearing it to the park, gym or beach! It is also a nice looking watch.
on April 10, 2017
Excellent watch, beautiful and durable. I'm happy with the purchase.
on February 24, 2017
This watch is actually far better than I had expected. It looks great, feels great on, and works flawlessly. I have only owned it for a little over a week but it arrived the day before we left for Florida for vacation so it has already been subjected to swimming pools, deep sea fishing, hot tubs, and some serious ocean jet skiing. It has not lost even 1 second of time and continues to work perfectly. So far, I really like it and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.