Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

G-Shock GW9052-1BCG Men's Black Resin Sport Watch
Color: Matte Black/Black|Change

on September 16, 2015
Overall, this is a very solid time piece. It is very easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. The only complaint I had was that the standard band is a bit too short for a larger wrist. To correct this, I removed the band and put my old nylon strap holders in its place from an older G-Shock. They were a perfect fit. So far, so good as I have no other complaints and these watches withstand a lot of punishment from my job. A highly recommended budget G-Shock.
review image
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 3, 2015
This is the watch. If you have been obsessively looking at rugged digital watches, and are cheap, like me, this is it. This is a mans watch. If you look like this guy in the pic, or have more than one friend who does, DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH. This is a watch for guys who do things. If you are a lover AND a fighter, this watch is for you. If you ever thought about being a cop or a fireman, this watch is for you. If you ever dreamed of going out like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, this watch is for you. If your "watch collection" is 3.5 broken watches, this watch is for you. If you are at the point in life where you confidently meet other mens eyes and give the half up nod, this watch is for you.
Great deal on a great watch.
review image
1010 comments| 375 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 3, 2017
Nice watch for a steal. Bought this for my Officer fiancé for him to keep track of time better. The packaging looks cheap which sucks but the watch is withstanding his beat downs so it's worth it.
on May 31, 2017
Great watch works fantastic
on March 25, 2017
I like this watch, it is not too large, but not small and it looks rugged enough to take some punishment like wearing it to the park, gym or beach! It is also a nice looking watch.
on April 10, 2017
Excellent watch, beautiful and durable. I'm happy with the purchase.
on February 24, 2017
This watch is actually far better than I had expected. It looks great, feels great on, and works flawlessly. I have only owned it for a little over a week but it arrived the day before we left for Florida for vacation so it has already been subjected to swimming pools, deep sea fishing, hot tubs, and some serious ocean jet skiing. It has not lost even 1 second of time and continues to work perfectly. So far, I really like it and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
on September 4, 2015
i bought this for my brother's upcoming birthday and I'm pretty sure he will like it. i actually saw this same model on a sporting good store but it's a lot cheaper to get it from amazon. the watch is impressive on actual and a little bulky given that it's a G-shock. my brother works as a contractor so he needs a watch that will go a long way for him when it comes to toughness and durability. i know that he will be happy to get this watch with all the features he can use with it. but the best thing i am really after is that it offers a shock proof and that it's water resistant. this will be his first G shock watch so im really hopeful that it will last for years.
on July 21, 2016
Wanted to wait a few months before writing a review. I got this watch for a beach trip a few months ago and it works great. Went surfing with it, ran with it, and even played sand volleyball with it and it held its expectations. Now when I go hiking or swimming, I always where this watch. I also set alarms so when I know when to start heading down the mountain or when it's time to get out of the water. If you are looking for a simple yet extremely durable watch that can handle your outdoor lifestyle... this is the watch to get.
on September 30, 2015
Wanted a G-shock for a long time but I refused to spend $200-300 bucks for a Casio watch.... So i searched and searched and found this one. Price is right, it keeps time very well and it is bomb proof! I use it as a work watch and I beat the mess out of it, and it cleans up just like new every time. It is one of the cheaper priced G-shocks but it looks fairly good in my opinion. It has all the features I need, date, time, second count, and day of the week.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.