Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Color: Matte Black/Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,442 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,723 reviews
on September 16, 2015
Overall, this is a very solid time piece. It is very easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. The only complaint I had was that the standard band is a bit too short for a larger wrist. To correct this, I removed the band and put my old nylon strap holders in its place from an older G-Shock. They were a perfect fit. So far, so good as I have no other complaints and these watches withstand a lot of punishment from my job. A highly recommended budget G-Shock.
on March 18, 2015
I cannot speak highly enough of this watch.
It is a very comfortable, very durable watch that I have now purchased twice. I bought my first one back in 2011 before joining the military. That watch lasted me through bootcamp, initial training, and a full deployment. It probably would have lasted me through the rest of this one, had I not misplaced it after a night of drunken fun.
When I realized I'd lost it, I went back through my order history and bought another.

A few things it's survived:
Daily wear
Swimming
Running through dirt and mud
Repeated pounding on metal and stone
Drops from high heights (15 feet or so)

It has a backlight that was very helpful, a programmable alarm, a timer, can be switched between the 12 and 24 hour readouts, and is just super tough. I really don't think you can beat this watch for this price.
on December 3, 2015
This is the watch. If you have been obsessively looking at rugged digital watches, and are cheap, like me, this is it. This is a mans watch. If you look like this guy in the pic, or have more than one friend who does, DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH. This is a watch for guys who do things. If you are a lover AND a fighter, this watch is for you. If you ever thought about being a cop or a fireman, this watch is for you. If you ever dreamed of going out like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, this watch is for you. If your "watch collection" is 3.5 broken watches, this watch is for you. If you are at the point in life where you confidently meet other mens eyes and give the half up nod, this watch is for you.
Great deal on a great watch.
review image
77 comments| 232 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2016
This is an extremely durable watch at an incredible price! I have had it on non-stop for about 3 years now. I haven't had a single problem with is and have not even had to change the battery yet. It keeps perfect time and is still in sync with my cell phone's time. I have banged it into things many times, I wear it in the shower every day, wear it in salt-water when I surf, and it still looks brand new. It is everything I wanted in a watch and people usually think I paid a ton for it because it is a G-Shock. I usually just take the compliment and don't tell them that it was under $50
on December 23, 2016
This watch just seems like it is going to last a long time. I really like the mineral crystal, because it is so much stronger than the acrylic and it just looks better, especially considering it doesn't scratch as easily. My last watch had an acrylic crystal and had all sorts of scratches, after just two months. Working in a warehouse, I need something that will stand up to daily abuse; I think this is the one.

Update 2 1/2 months: not a single scratch on the crystal.
5 months: Still not a scratch and other than some scuffs on the band, it still looks like new. My hands don't even look that good.
on February 14, 2015
I dig this watch. I'm a young woman so I thought it was going to be massive, but the face is a nice fit across my wrist. I wear it either on the 3rd or 4th notch. Keeps time so nicely it's almost synced up to my work clock down to about a second. Hah! Its a lovely matte black with grey and dull yellow lettering.
on March 15, 2017
Wow what a great watch. It works perfectly! I use it to time my runs! And to wake up in the morning. It's beautiful. I'm so glad I ordered the one with the red accents. Yeah! It's so sexy! I was able to find answers to questions I had online like how to turn the hourly beep off, click botton left to go to alarm, press bottom right to toggle until the bell dissapears, the bar can be toggled on and off for your alarm clock, it's automatically set when you change the alarm clock time.
on June 20, 2017
I work in an office environment and always wear my Citizen. Have for years..But I wanted a watch that I could throw on and not worry about on weekends. This is my first ever G-Shock and overall, I really like it. It's obviously not a high-end timepiece but that's the appeal. I feel like I could do just about anything while wearing this watch and it will survive it.
on April 29, 2016
I've always heard g-shock watches were supposed to be good, but I'm not impressed. This one, especially, is extremely hard to read unless on direct sunlight. I kind of liked the look of the "reverse lcd" but now I'm sorry I chose this. I'm not really sure why these "cheap" watches are as expensive as they are. Would not recommend.
on September 5, 2016
So far it works as expected. Only had it about a week. Fits good, lots of band adjustment holes.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.