Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color: Matte Black/Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,380 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,658 reviews
on September 16, 2015
Overall, this is a very solid time piece. It is very easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. The only complaint I had was that the standard band is a bit too short for a larger wrist. To correct this, I removed the band and put my old nylon strap holders in its place from an older G-Shock. They were a perfect fit. So far, so good as I have no other complaints and these watches withstand a lot of punishment from my job. A highly recommended budget G-Shock.
on March 18, 2015
I cannot speak highly enough of this watch.
It is a very comfortable, very durable watch that I have now purchased twice. I bought my first one back in 2011 before joining the military. That watch lasted me through bootcamp, initial training, and a full deployment. It probably would have lasted me through the rest of this one, had I not misplaced it after a night of drunken fun.
When I realized I'd lost it, I went back through my order history and bought another.

A few things it's survived:
Daily wear
Swimming
Running through dirt and mud
Repeated pounding on metal and stone
Drops from high heights (15 feet or so)

It has a backlight that was very helpful, a programmable alarm, a timer, can be switched between the 12 and 24 hour readouts, and is just super tough. I really don't think you can beat this watch for this price.
on February 14, 2015
I dig this watch. I'm a young woman so I thought it was going to be massive, but the face is a nice fit across my wrist. I wear it either on the 3rd or 4th notch. Keeps time so nicely it's almost synced up to my work clock down to about a second. Hah! Its a lovely matte black with grey and dull yellow lettering.
on January 9, 2016
This is an extremely durable watch at an incredible price! I have had it on non-stop for about 3 years now. I haven't had a single problem with is and have not even had to change the battery yet. It keeps perfect time and is still in sync with my cell phone's time. I have banged it into things many times, I wear it in the shower every day, wear it in salt-water when I surf, and it still looks brand new. It is everything I wanted in a watch and people usually think I paid a ton for it because it is a G-Shock. I usually just take the compliment and don't tell them that it was under $50
on March 8, 2016
Our son bought a G-Shock a few years ago for his father, and because he wore it constantly, never took it off... It broke. This had to be one of the saddest days of his life...no exaggeration. Well needless to say, buying another one was a no brainer I began shopping around and found this one on the amazing AMAZON!!!! My husband would always tell me how wonderful the watch was, it was comfortable, he loved the features, not to mention it was cool, our children's friends would see it and tell him it was what they were wearing these days. So with all that being said, thank you all so much for selling this wonderful product. My husband is back to telling time with his awesome new G-SHOCK, not to mention he the coolest father on the block.
on March 15, 2017
Wow what a great watch. It works perfectly! I use it to time my runs! And to wake up in the morning. It's beautiful. I'm so glad I ordered the one with the red accents. Yeah! It's so sexy! I was able to find answers to questions I had online like how to turn the hourly beep off, click botton left to go to alarm, press bottom right to toggle until the bell dissapears, the bar can be toggled on and off for your alarm clock, it's automatically set when you change the alarm clock time.
on July 30, 2015
This is an amazing watch and I only received it yesterday. It took a week to deliver and it is very simple to use, yet it has so many functions and possibilities. I personally love it and it is a great watch the watch is so smooth to the touch and the colors of the watch are very vibrant. I really recommend this watch to anyone who is looking for a durable and amazing looking watch. It fits perfectly and the watch itself is not too big for my wrist so it is great for both genders.
review image review image review image review image
on April 8, 2017
This casio watch is extremely good , I have used it everywhere in the ocean ,swimming pool, running the races , have finished two spartan races with this watch is was covered with dirt and never had any issues with it .
Highly recommend it . If you got it stop thinking that it can brake just use it , it's unbreakable
on May 28, 2016
This has been my go-to watch for several years now. It's jumped out of a plane, been SCUBA diving, and much much much more. The band is comfortable and adjusts easily. The band is narrow enough for me to add a clip on compass which stays on there solid. It keeps out water well for the most part. On my old one (the one I wear as I type this is my second) the guy who replaced the battery didn't put a new o ring in correctly, and therefore when I went rafting expecting it to keep out water as always, I looked to check the time to see a water filled watch and a blank readout. I was disappointed, but with this low price point, replacement wasn't too painful. It's a budget watch that handles about everything I've been able to throw at it. Well worth the money and recommended.
on December 3, 2015
This is the watch. If you have been obsessively looking at rugged digital watches, and are cheap, like me, this is it. This is a mans watch. If you look like this guy in the pic, or have more than one friend who does, DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH. This is a watch for guys who do things. If you are a lover AND a fighter, this watch is for you. If you ever thought about being a cop or a fireman, this watch is for you. If you ever dreamed of going out like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, this watch is for you. If your "watch collection" is 3.5 broken watches, this watch is for you. If you are at the point in life where you confidently meet other mens eyes and give the half up nod, this watch is for you.
Great deal on a great watch.
review image
44 comments| 195 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.