Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Color: Matte Black/Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,475 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,758 reviews
on September 16, 2015
Overall, this is a very solid time piece. It is very easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. The only complaint I had was that the standard band is a bit too short for a larger wrist. To correct this, I removed the band and put my old nylon strap holders in its place from an older G-Shock. They were a perfect fit. So far, so good as I have no other complaints and these watches withstand a lot of punishment from my job. A highly recommended budget G-Shock.
review image
on March 18, 2015
I cannot speak highly enough of this watch.
It is a very comfortable, very durable watch that I have now purchased twice. I bought my first one back in 2011 before joining the military. That watch lasted me through bootcamp, initial training, and a full deployment. It probably would have lasted me through the rest of this one, had I not misplaced it after a night of drunken fun.
When I realized I'd lost it, I went back through my order history and bought another.

A few things it's survived:
Daily wear
Swimming
Running through dirt and mud
Repeated pounding on metal and stone
Drops from high heights (15 feet or so)

It has a backlight that was very helpful, a programmable alarm, a timer, can be switched between the 12 and 24 hour readouts, and is just super tough. I really don't think you can beat this watch for this price.
on January 9, 2016
This is an extremely durable watch at an incredible price! I have had it on non-stop for about 3 years now. I haven't had a single problem with is and have not even had to change the battery yet. It keeps perfect time and is still in sync with my cell phone's time. I have banged it into things many times, I wear it in the shower every day, wear it in salt-water when I surf, and it still looks brand new. It is everything I wanted in a watch and people usually think I paid a ton for it because it is a G-Shock. I usually just take the compliment and don't tell them that it was under $50
on December 23, 2016
This watch just seems like it is going to last a long time. I really like the mineral crystal, because it is so much stronger than the acrylic and it just looks better, especially considering it doesn't scratch as easily. My last watch had an acrylic crystal and had all sorts of scratches, after just two months. Working in a warehouse, I need something that will stand up to daily abuse; I think this is the one.

Update 2 1/2 months: not a single scratch on the crystal.
5 months: Still not a scratch and other than some scuffs on the band, it still looks like new. My hands don't even look that good.
on March 15, 2017
Wow what a great watch. It works perfectly! I use it to time my runs! And to wake up in the morning. It's beautiful. I'm so glad I ordered the one with the red accents. Yeah! It's so sexy! I was able to find answers to questions I had online like how to turn the hourly beep off, click botton left to go to alarm, press bottom right to toggle until the bell dissapears, the bar can be toggled on and off for your alarm clock, it's automatically set when you change the alarm clock time.
on June 20, 2017
I work in an office environment and always wear my Citizen. Have for years..But I wanted a watch that I could throw on and not worry about on weekends. This is my first ever G-Shock and overall, I really like it. It's obviously not a high-end timepiece but that's the appeal. I feel like I could do just about anything while wearing this watch and it will survive it.
on March 18, 2015
I bought this for my boyfriend for his security work. He's had it less than a week, but loves it. No issues at all yet. I'm worried about some of the other reviews, so I'll update if anything comes up. I have scoured the internet looking how to spot a fake G-Shock and as far as I can tell, this is NOT a fake. It comes with all original packaging right down to the warranty card, box, and the manual. He has a larger build and this is perfect. Not too chunky, and not thin or small either. He is very particular about looking "tactical" in his uniform, and he says it's perfect. It comes in the original G-Shock box, inside an Amazon box with bubble packaging keeping it safe. Arrived exactly on time, and tracking was provided. It was very easy to set everything, except the year part threw me off a little....but that was a duh moment for me...the light is very bright and stays on if you keep it pressed, but turns off after 3 seconds if you let go. I love it. I actually want one now for myself...
on July 6, 2017
I've owned many a Casio G-Shocks in my life, but this was the first one that has ever died on me before it's time. After wearing the watch for about a month I've noticed that the screen would blank out on me after activating the light and/or any of its other functions. My first course of action was to have the battery changed but that didn't solve the problem. I use Casio G-Shocks as my primary dive timer so having a reliable watch is important to me. The watch has since died with the replacement battery still having a full charge. However, being a loyal Casio G-Shock user and fan I bit the bullet and have bought another G-Shock. This time a different model and it has served me well (two years), so far.
on September 5, 2016
So far it works as expected. Only had it about a week. Fits good, lots of band adjustment holes.
review image
on September 28, 2016
I have had this watch for 6 years, and I had to have CASIO replace the battery after 5 years after hard daily use. I dragged this over 5 different countries in three doors. This watch stood up to severe abuse and had much of the plastic showed up around the edges. I had it for over five years before the crystal developed its first scratch. the only downside of the G SHOCK watch line is that the band is very unique to the watch with a 16mm spring that connects it to a much wider band. Regular bands cannot be used. Thus said, after my original band ripped after six years (of hard use!) I found a new band for $22 and springs for $3. I then decided to replace this watch with a newer one, with the same model. I have full faith and confidence in this watch!
review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.