Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 160 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 164 reviews
on April 14, 2011
I LOVE this watch. Now, this is coming from a person who hesitated to pay more than $15 for a watch 2 weeks ago. The beautiful blue color definitely makes this watch stand out. It turns many heads and many people ask about it.
PROS:
1. Beautiful Color
2. Beautiful Design
3. Contrary to what others say, the band seems like it is very high quality. I guess only time will tell if it is.
4.Very Comfortable:I barely realize i am wearing this watch until i look at it.
5.VERY VERY VERY TOUGH: This thing has been through the 10 degree weather of Yosemite and still looks and works like new. I also froze this watch to see if it would still work, and needless to say, it did. That's funny because on YouTube, i saw someone that froze their Mudman and it didn't work anymore.

Now for the worst part of the review.
CONS
1.The watch looks a little weird with the 4 black and silver pins; but that is personal preference.
2. This does not have many features. (hence the price)

Now, i know that there a few cons, but they don't really make a difference.
The only difference i see now is that i bought this watch for $45 but is NOW listed for $64.99. That's pretty interesting.
This is my first G-SHOCK, but i look forward to collecting many more.

OVERVIEW: This is an amazing watch that is very attractive, practical and COOL. I understand that a $15 watch has the same features as this, but can it go 200M (~700 ft) in water? That's what i thought. This will turn heads where ever you go, which should be everywhere. The stock photo on Amazon is CRAP, so i will upload some of my own. If you don't wish to put out this much money on a watch, i strongly recommend this one.

I strongly look forward to wearing this watch throughout my entire life, but i probably will get a new G-SHOCK to replace this. Oh well, the kids can have it then :)
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 7, 2015
All I can say is boom SHOCKA locka. Great color. Fast delivery. Not too big ... not too small. Perfect.
review image
on September 30, 2016
I got this G-Shock for my 9 year old son that wanted to upgrade from his Baby-G. This is one of the smaller G-Shocks available.
The blue of this watch is good looking and contrast well with the yellow lettering.

The price of this watch is very affordable and it offers all the main characteristics and features of the G-Shock line. My son has to use all the slots of the band, but he is still able to wear it comfortably.

This watch is made in China as seen the back case.
review image review image
on January 11, 2017
Great watch, excellent deal! I have been wanting another G-Shock ever since my previous one quit on me years ago, and I finally found one in the color I wanted too! I won't lie, it's bulky on a small arm, for an average size person it would likely be the perfect fit. Easy to set once you figure the buttons out. Read the user manual though, it will save some grief and possibly a watch that wouldn't be covered under warranty. I had one of the first G-Shocks, talking late 90's. This one wont take as much abuse as my last one, but I am sure the one I got for my gf might since she works construction type stuff, so we shall see how hers holds up. See if they still make them like they used to. If she tells me in a few months from now hers is broken already maybe she will post about it. As for me, so far no complaints, I am loving mine.
on April 23, 2016
This is my second blue rubber G-shock. This is an "old school" G-shock and not the clumsy giant ones that have become collectables in recent years. I bought my first blue one in 2003 or so and it worked great until I lost it in 2010. So I bought it here in 2012 and its still running strong. All the basic features of a G-shock but the most important to me is the water resistance. Casio does a great job.

I love the "nautical" theme of the blue and yellow. Beats the basic black and yet is understated. I love it. The G tends to wear the yellow out but I'm hard on the watch and it takes years.
on September 2, 2016
I bought this watch back in April and have done just about everything to it that could damage it in any way. I have worked on construction sites swinging sledgehammers, and been diving with it. Holds up in every way. From what I can tell it is absolutely waterproof and very shockproof. I don't think it will ever break but if it does I'll be back to get another. Great, good-looking watch.
on February 3, 2017
Bought a couple of these for my Employees! They love em!
They beat em up all day during work, and hold up just fine!

I myself have over 60 watches...different brands and sizes...there just isnt anything better than G-Shock
on March 13, 2017
This is my first time purchasing a G-Shock so i cant really compare to others. However, I bought this for my boyfriend and i find it to be a very good product. At first the wrist band looks a lil short but it does fit! I like the fact that the G logo is actually a light when u press it. Gave it four stars just because i cant really compare it to the others. Overall it was a great buy. No problem with product everything works fine.
on February 20, 2017
The blue color really appealed to me. I also like the upscale G-Shock brand and this watch is cheaper than most. This is a fashionable watch but it is low on functions. It does have the light function which comes in handy, and I suppose it is durable, but it doesn't have as many functions as the other cheaper Casio watches. For a comparable watch with a lot of functions I recommend: Casio Men's WS210H-1AVCF Sport Watch with Black Resin Band.
on September 12, 2016
My only complaint is that the numbers are a tad small. But it is a very easy watch to figure out. (Replaced a 10 year old Timex Ironman) It doesn't seem any smaller than the standard G-Shock I tried on. If it is any smaller, it's a tiny difference. It's more of a blue mat finish - not shiny at all and the face is silver, not gold as depicted in these photos.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.