BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 11, 2017
I bought this about 5 years ago and it's still going strong. I wear it every day for about 15 hours teaching, coaching, doing construction and landscaping projects, and etc. I'm a bigger guy and I'm rough on stuff as well. But, it's by FAR the best sport style watch I've ever owned and my first (but not my last) G Shock. Like I mentioned already, this works great and I wear it every day. It can be dressed up and worn business casual or be worn completely casual. It's still on the original band and battery and shows no signs of needing replacement; it's been a zero maintenance watch.

I felt the need to review this watch because I came across the same watch on Amazon just now as I was shopping new ones. To be clear, I don't need a new one. I just thought that it'd be fun to get a new one in a different color. This gets my full endorsement- they are built to last and that isn't the case with most things these days.
on September 2, 2016
I bought this watch back in April and have done just about everything to it that could damage it in any way. I have worked on construction sites swinging sledgehammers, and been diving with it. Holds up in every way. From what I can tell it is absolutely waterproof and very shockproof. I don't think it will ever break but if it does I'll be back to get another. Great, good-looking watch.
on April 23, 2016
This is my second blue rubber G-shock. This is an "old school" G-shock and not the clumsy giant ones that have become collectables in recent years. I bought my first blue one in 2003 or so and it worked great until I lost it in 2010. So I bought it here in 2012 and its still running strong. All the basic features of a G-shock but the most important to me is the water resistance. Casio does a great job.

I love the "nautical" theme of the blue and yellow. Beats the basic black and yet is understated. I love it. The G tends to wear the yellow out but I'm hard on the watch and it takes years.
on February 3, 2017
Bought a couple of these for my Employees! They love em!
They beat em up all day during work, and hold up just fine!

I myself have over 60 watches...different brands and sizes...there just isnt anything better than G-Shock
on March 13, 2017
This is my first time purchasing a G-Shock so i cant really compare to others. However, I bought this for my boyfriend and i find it to be a very good product. At first the wrist band looks a lil short but it does fit! I like the fact that the G logo is actually a light when u press it. Gave it four stars just because i cant really compare it to the others. Overall it was a great buy. No problem with product everything works fine.
on February 20, 2017
The blue color really appealed to me. I also like the upscale G-Shock brand and this watch is cheaper than most. This is a fashionable watch but it is low on functions. It does have the light function which comes in handy, and I suppose it is durable, but it doesn't have as many functions as the other cheaper Casio watches. For a comparable watch with a lot of functions I recommend: Casio Men's WS210H-1AVCF Sport Watch with Black Resin Band.
on July 27, 2017
Purchased as a surprise for my husband who is a huge g-shock fan and has been wanting this watch for a while. He absolutely loves it!
on September 12, 2016
My only complaint is that the numbers are a tad small. But it is a very easy watch to figure out. (Replaced a 10 year old Timex Ironman) It doesn't seem any smaller than the standard G-Shock I tried on. If it is any smaller, it's a tiny difference. It's more of a blue mat finish - not shiny at all and the face is silver, not gold as depicted in these photos.
on March 11, 2017
I bought this for a present for my 10 year old son after reading reviews that this G-Shock watch was a little smaller than some of the other ones, and he absolutely loves it! He's as rough & tough as a boy can be and wears this watch day & night, & it still looks brand new! Great product :)
on October 7, 2016
Purchased it as a gift for my son and he loves it. Every since Casio started their G-Shock line, I have been a fan. And I continue to wear the G-shocks exclusively. Excellent watch!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.